Sevco FC ( 2012 ) v St Mirren Premiership 12/8/18

shull

Hopefully we’ve learned from the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half last week. We need to keep it tighter at the back, defend from the front and hit them on the break today. Expect our captain to revel in the vile snake pit and hopefully our young players don’t show them too much respect. Sevco are going to be well up it unfortunately, after Celtic losing and it being their first home league game. Stubbs will have put it up a notch with his comments about the Morelos card being rescinded, but he was absolutely spot on. His Celtic connections will be a focus for the morons too. Would love to get a result against them, but avoiding a pasting or any injuries would not be a disaster. Good luck to the brave Buddies venturing amongst the orcs today. Hopefully you’ve got something to celebrate today.

18 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

They won't be able to handle the pressure of 'win and they go above Celtic.' 

We shall be victorious, not them

We will go home Happy and Glorious, Not them

I'm off for the train

COYS

Nasty nic to score at least once and Danny Mullen gets another Brace. 

Now we're talking. :clapping

On 8/9/2018 at 9:45 PM, foxbar_bud said:

Folk on here said we were going to get thumped last week. Anyone can get turned over by Rangers/Celtic.

It was 7-1 btw....Ricky Gillies scores a pen. Last time I was at ibrox, never again

My last time there too.  Mentioned this on here before.  Worked our way towards the city to drown our sorrows post match.  Stopped off in some very questionable boozers not too far from their stadium. Saw a man dressed in red white and blue punch his wife full on the nose in some shithole of a bar.  Dropped her, blood everywhere, ambulance and cops were there fairly pronto.  Horrible place, horrible people, they should be nuked from space.  

SEVCO 0-2 Buddies 

What about Robert Torrance 1978. No one expected that but we won at Ibrox as the North Bank sang "we don't care if the Derry Come". They did and we ran. But we got two points as you did in those days.

So no negative vibes it's 3 points today and we're on our way.

Football is a funny old game

7 minutes ago, lovestlegend said:

Actually, is this going to be on the wireless? Just minding the Beeb boycott of that midden.

They will either do the Hibs game with updates from ours or they might commentate on our full match from the Studio. 

Find out at 2pm. 

First 20 mins are crucial today - they will be right up for it from the start and we need to make sure we match them. If we can stay in the game going into the second half then we might get something.

i do have the fear though about our back 4

19 minutes ago, lovestlegend said:

Actually, is this going to be on the wireless? Just minding the Beeb boycott of that midden.

It's not a beeb boycott, the forces of darkness banned them because they took the huff over coverage of the old clubs demise.

48 minutes ago, shull said:

They will either do the Hibs game with updates from ours or they might commentate on our full match from the Studio. 

Find out at 2pm. 

It's updates only from our game.

I believe The Anchor are showing the game but I don't fancy watching it in there.It would be like watching from the Copland Rd stand.