Sevco FC ( 2012 ) v St Mirren Premiership 12/8/18

shull

1 minute ago, renfrew said:
19 minutes ago, FTOF said:
Oh look.
It's started already.

No surprise. A young team with only a few of us having played there before but sadly that doesn't stop the verbal abuse.

That's not really a viable excuse ,  we have to be geared to compete in this league , so "young team" doesn't work for me . Need more experience no doubt , but we're a bit late getting them in !

That's not really a viable excuse ,  we have to be geared to compete in this league , so "young team" doesn't work for me . Need more experience no doubt , but we're a bit late getting them in !
They have spent 10 millions on.players so how exactly are we ment to compete ? Some encouragement of young players who have never played in a cesspit like Ibroxs might help instead of them being told they are shit might help.

They have spent 10 millions on.players so how exactly are we ment to compete ? Some encouragement of young players who have never played in a cesspit like Ibroxs might help instead of them being told they are shit might help.

To be fair, I don’t think Billy is being overly critical of the players. It’s more the club not bringing experience in. I think he’s been pretty consistent with that view over the last few weeks.

21 minutes ago, billyg said:

Appeal :D

It's the only thing about these cunts that's appealing.<_<

12 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Pity we haven't got a fit experienced 6'4" centre half  on the books who wins everything in the air.

FIFY.

13 minutes ago, billyg said:

Stubbs has had the option of signing experienced players and ones who have played in Scottish premiership before, he seems to have a fixation on young guys from the lower leagues in England or youth academy signings.