Sevco FC ( 2012 ) v St Mirren Premiership 12/8/18

shull

10 minutes ago, renfrew said:
16 minutes ago, billyg said:
That's not really a viable excuse ,  we have to be geared to compete in this league , so "young team" doesn't work for me . Need more experience no doubt , but we're a bit late getting them in !

They have spent 10 millions on.players so how exactly are we ment to compete ? Some encouragement of young players who have never played in a cesspit like Ibroxs might help instead of them being told they are shit might help.

I'd be worried if our young players playing at Ibrox are being put off their game due to an awareness of comments on the matchday thread on here.

Really poor goals to lose. Didn’t keep it tight for the first 20 minutes and got caught messing about at the back then poor marking and not being strong at a set piece. Back 4 and keeper not covering themselves in glory again.

All is not lost though, get the ball down and play football and we may have half a chance of making this not embarrassing.

If you're wheeling out the pedantry, I'll indicate to you that he's on the books whether he's fit or not.
It's whether he's in favour or not that's the question.

Dry your eyes. I was merely pointing out we have what we need at CB but he’s not fit.