Sevco FC ( 2012 ) v St Mirren Premiership 12/8/18

shull

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Er…  Tim didn't invent the internet.

He came up with the Hyper Text Transfer Protocol - HTPL - using the internet, the invention of which is usually nowadays attributed to Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn.

Sorry that this isn't a brilliant or witty putdown, but I think it does its job.  :)

If it's pedantry you are after you will notice I did not specifically say that he invented the internet.

By the way HTTP is what you meant to say right? I am not an IT bod but I have never heard of HTPL.

That's the trouble with being a smart arse antrim: you must first be smart. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

If we score plenty goals we could be clear at the Top. 

Teams in general really now need to drop the ‘fear factor’ when playing against them.

Get in about them, good tempo, controlled passes, play as a unit & let them know they’re in a game.

Referee however will no doubt play a controversial part, but who for ?

Sevco 2-2 Saints

17 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Teams in general really now need to drop the ‘fear factor’ when playing against them.

Get in about them, good tempo, controlled passes, play as a unit & let them know they’re in a game.

Referee however will no doubt play a controversial part, but who for ?

Sevco 2-2 Saints

Spot on. Although Hearts look a decent outfit this season, that's the kind of tactics they successfully deployed against Celtic today, and it worked a treat.  

As usual at these grounds,  the opening 20mins will be important. Keep them out and try to get a foothold,  then we've a chance. 

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

Spot on. Although Hearts look a decent outfit this season, that's the kind of tactics they successfully deployed against Celtic today, and it worked a treat.  

As usual at these grounds,  the opening 20mins will be important. Keep them out and try to get a foothold,  then we've a chance. 

Sobered up yet? :whistle

After last week’s win we have a free hit here and at Pittodrie next week. If we lose them both - as I expect we will - it’s still been a good start to the season.

If we get anything tomorrow and/or get through at Pittodrie next week it’s been a great start.

Will go for a valiant 2-1 defeat.

8 hours ago, TopCat said:

After last week’s win we have a free hit here and at Pittodrie next week. If we lose them both - as I expect we will - it’s still been a good start to the season.

If we get anything tomorrow and/or get through at Pittodrie next week it’s been a great start.

TC. I share your view. Great start to the season with 5 competitive games unbeaten . I'm going to this game and expect us to both put on a decent show and to learn from the experience as this is new for a number of players but I won't be throwing my dummy out of the pram if we lose. Same with Aberdeen. Now..the Livvy game at home is one I would love to win.

As usual, every 60/40 decision in our favour will go to Sevco, made worse with Gerrard's outburst last week.

FECKEM !!!

We'll still win 1-0, with Sammy saving the penalty.

THE GLORIOUS TWELFTH

3 minutes ago, Ethan said:

,My heart says a draw but my head says another Sunderland score.  Hope to be proved wrong

I think we'll score today. After that, I'm not sure. But I am sure I won't be there as I don't give them, or the other @rse cheek any of my cash to then be treated like sh!te.

Edited by stlucifer

10 hours ago, TopCat said:

I'm with you here , we look as if we're finally settling down , with a few players still to come in. As long as we can avoid a heavy defeat today , and I'm not that bothered about next week either although Aberdeen look to be no great shakes this season. Livingston is our most important game of the next three , and I would expect by that time the new players will be in place. 2 or 3-1 defeat today I expect and then dodging Sportscene afterwards !

Fecking Jings. 

I want to beat Sevco. 

I want to beat Aberdeen next week, then Livingston. 

After that I want to beat the rest. 

Disappointed if we don't. 

COME ON THE SAINTS.