Odd Happenings This Season

As if it isn't odd enough that we are unbeaten after 5 competitive games we have had the Championship Flag Unfurled,  Started our opening Premiership Fixture 5 minutes early,score and briefly top the League ,  had to throw the gates open to deal with the queues outside and of course the dead pidgeon falling from the sky at Hampden.Losing the management team which won the championship,  losing our two top scorers. Decidedly odd...... But I like it. 

Edited by St.Ricky

44 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, after returning to some sort of normality he's started again.

Fecking unrec7al. :thumbsdown

As with yourself F Man.

(Care to look at how many you started in the Sin Bin? )

Enjoy 

Edited by St.Ricky

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

As with yourself F Man.

(Care to look at how many you started in the Sin Bin? )

Enjoy 

Are you really saying that you can't see the threads, many duplication's, were posted as I couldn't post in the main forum?

I sincerely think you are thick as shit.

Enjoy. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

And were I as uncultured as yourself I might have said similar. Instead I suggest that you were extremely self absorbed and looks like you are travelling back there. Enjoy. Try going to games. Gives you something to have an actual opinion on. However I fully understand that not everyone's budget stretches to allow that.

2 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Give FS heaps Ricky. He loves it.

HMB

The way I see things posters have the following choices when reacting to others.

1 Ignore

2 Like 

3 Agree

4 Disagree. 

Each of has different interests around the club and football. Each of has our own approach to expressing our opinions.  A bit of irony, a little bit of sarcasm is OK but straightforwardly insulting each other is really scraping the barrel and one of the main reasons that the sin bin exists and has been used. A few seem to think this is funny and/or smart. Pity but that's life.

Meanwhile.....if anyone else comes across odd happenings this season....there is now a catch all thread for this.

Edited by St.Ricky

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

As if it isn't odd enough that we are unbeaten after 5 competitive games we have had the Championship Flag Unfurled,  Started our opening Premiership Fixture 5 minutes early,score and briefly top the League ,  had to throw the gates open to deal with the queues outside and of course the dead pidgeon falling from the sky at Hampden.Losing the management team which won the championship,  losing our two top scorers. Decidedly odd...... But I like it. 

Edited 10 hours ago by St.Ricky

This, whether or not you think it smarmy or any other adjective you decide ...... is still a positive and informing post.

:toilet   This Drew  ..... is not

And yet, the thread starter still spouting pish!

‘same old happenings this season’  This:  whydowebother, really makes me wonder why you do bother because . well, it isn't worth bothering about, non information.

This:  by the way is me wondering why you are not discussing the fact we beat Dundee and football related issues rather than talking shi*e  :lol:

54 minutes ago, jaybee said:

This, whether or not you think it smarmy or any other adjective you decide ...... is still a positive and informing post.

:toilet   This Drew  ..... is not

And yet, the thread starter still spouting pish!

‘same old happenings this season’  This:  whydowebother, really makes me wonder why you do bother because . well, it isn't worth bothering about, non information.

This:  by the way is me wondering why you are not discussing the fact we beat Dundee and football related issues rather than talking shi*e  :lol:

As I have the thread starter, perhaps that should be compulsive thread starter, on ignore I couldn't comment on his OP but, thanks to you quoting, (THANKS FOR THAT..... NOT?), I can see why the replies have been as they were.

FFS! Definitely one of the oddest and most irrelevant posters on this forum. Starts threads seemingly without reading through anyone else's contribution. In fact doesn't even  consider his own already irrelevant threads. An absolute wholloper.

I can see why his contribution would receive rounded criticism.

Edited by stlucifer

As I have the thread starter, perhaps that should be compulsive thread starter, on ignore I couldn't comment on his OP but, thanks to you quoting, (THANKS FOR THAT..... NOT?), I can see why the replies have been as they were.
FFS! Definitely one of the oddest and most irrelevant posters on this forum. Starts threads seemingly without reading through anyone else's contribution. In fact doesn't even  consider his own already irrelevant threads. An absolute wholloper.

I also only get to see the repetitive thread titles until someone quotes him.

To think he edited it and that’s what it is , defies logic.

I certainly don’t even mean to be rude or disrespectful to him, it’s just the repetition and inane drivel that could be added to existing threads that’s the issue.

Anyway, new signings due shortly, off to go see if there’s a thread running.....

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:
1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I certainly don’t even mean to be rude or disrespectful to him, it’s just the repetition and inane drivel that could be added to existing threads that’s the issue.

Anyway, new signings due shortly, off to go see if there’s a thread running.....

If both of you have Ricky on ignore  ......   then WHY bother to comment on what he has written; especially when its not even relating to St Mirren or even football, at least he generally discusses football or matter pertaining to it, if he spouts drivel then I am afraid you two must simply be drooling and 'not meaning to be rude or disrespectful' because of the repetition and inane drivel' could equally be taken to be you whtydowebother commenting on the repetition and inaane drivel from stlucifer.

I would rather read something about football than you to complaining about someone who is at least talking football B)

Do me a favour and put me on ignore as well

Edited by jaybee
thought

Look  back on how often I call the fool out. I have had him on ignore for months and, added to the other nonsensical thread starters, it's actually reduced my interest and involvement on this forum. Please at least revisit the threads he's started and decide for yourself if he is adding to the debate or simply thread and post building for the sake of it.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Look  back on how often I call the fool out. I have had him on ignore for months and, added to the other nonsensical thread starters, it's actually reduced my interest and involvement on this forum. Please at least revisit the threads he's started and decide for yourself if he is adding to the debate or simply thread and post building for the sake of it.

Thank you Lucifer. 

You might have noticed that the Forum is thriving. 

No thanks to me but to the many people who now post their opinions rather than a few.

As to thread starting....... Go for it. 

Would love to see what floats your boat. 

7 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

This doesnt make sense.

You claim to have him on ignore and at the same time claim his posts, which you cant read when he is on ignore, are turning you off the forum? You then compound the problem by deliberately visiting entire threads created by him, even though you have him on ignore, to complain about posts you have elected not to read in the first place?

When I was young, in more politically incorrect times, we put kids who indulged in this sort of behaviour in seperate classes from everyone else. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Thank you Lucifer. 

You might have noticed that the Forum is thriving. 

No thanks to me but to the many people who now post their opinions rather than a few.

As to thread starting....... Go for it. 

Would love to see what floats your boat. 

Lucy starting a Thread ???? :snore

:lol:

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

I have been on the forum for around 8 months and yes he repeats things others are doing but so do you and your buddy whydowebother and I myself publish retorts that are not specifically football related but generally are picking up on something humourous, you and whyblahblah moan about anything and everything, you are trying to defend the indefesible, don't like Ricky? fine ignore him, don 't like me ? please do the same, but do not try to convince me that you are correct in dissing somebody else because YOU don't approve. Just WHO put YOU in charge :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

But you have deliberately entered a thread created by him FFS.

Why on earth would you do such a thing? :lol:

I know Drew has responded in the manner he did so because he is a thoroughly unpleasant scumbag but what is your excuse?

There is only so much sympathy you can ask for.