Moaning about the Forum or Posters

This thread will enable posters who have issues with threads started,  the content and relevance of the thread to post here but also post to the thread concerned without deviating  from the thread title and content. 

Edited by St.Ricky

12 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

FFS. Ricky you really should get a hobby or fire the gardener and potter about with the weeds. Most of your threads now days are like a broken pencil.......pointless!

12 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

FFS. Ricky you really should get a hobby or fire the gardener and potter about with the weeds. Most of your threads now days are like a broken pencil.......pointless!

Buddie. Relevance is your beef. Thanks for sharing.  Ps Golf, football,  cinema, gourmet food and reading are my hobbies. 

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

This thread will enable posters who have issues with threads started,  the content and relevance of the thread to post here but also post to the thread concerned without deviating  from the thread title and content. 

Shouldn't you have posted this in General Nonsense.  :P

If I was forced to commit one way or another, I'd concede that Ricky does start an awful lot of sometimes bizarre, sometimes pointless, sometimes repetitive threads. I don't know Ricky and because of this, I still have an inkling that he's at it a wee bit. There's definitely a touch of the cheeky wee monkey about him. You can always tell when a new thread pops up just by the title  if it's a Ricky thread or not. On the other hand maybe he is just a slightly overzealous super fan with a wee bit too much time on his hands. Either way he definitely loves the Murn.

What I really don't get is the absolute seethe from some on here, borderline bullying in fact. I just don't understand it. If you see a thread has been started by Ricky, just ignore it. Seems like that group have as much time on their hands as Ricky, because all they seem to want to do all the time is be up in arms about Ricky's board contribution. Think of the time you'll save and the positive impact on your blood pressure if you just avoid Ricky's threads.

49 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

A huv an issue wi the low content of certain posts/posters on here which/who jobby mooth others. NOW, here's the rub. This happens because Scottish punters in particular think it is cool or a badge of honour tae swear yer heid aff cause they misguidedly identify wi that as being part o oor culture. Says who? A bunch of articulately challenged individuals who canny say onything withoot a f or c in the sentence. I was guilty of same after the age of eight, street talk, could switch it aff like a light switch when a went hame, or a'd get a guid hiding. Maybe that's whit some o these 'grown up Scottish f**kwits need, a damn guid f**kin hiding. 

Wish after the age of 8 you had decided to stay in school and learn how to write :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

What I really don't get is the absolute seethe from some on here, borderline bullying in fact. I just don't understand it. If you see a thread has been started by Ricky, just ignore it. Seems like that group have as much time on their hands as Ricky, because all they seem to want to do all the time is be up in arms about Ricky's board contribution. Think of the time you'll save and the positive impact on your blood pressure if you just avoid Ricky's threads.

Oh it's definitely bullying alright. There is no "borderline" about it.

What some of these bullies (and Drew stands out like a sore thumb) are doing falls squarely into the realms of online harassment of another forum user.

Whatever you think of his posts, Ricky cant start anything without a horde of neanderthals jumping all over him like a pack of f**king animals. Some have him on ignore and STILL come onto threads he has started to further harass him.

Let's call it what it is. It is harassment. In any other sphere of life, these bastards would be dealt with as swiftly as any other bully. Give them a keyboard and an alias however and they can seemingly do what they like.

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Ricky, I do think there is a vicious streak to you

Well Done :lol:

The forlorn attempts to belittle me don't work and dont make me feel one bit intimidated.  It does however sadden me that some people feel the urge to seek to try to bully, intimidate or harass other forum members. Others may be put off posting and more importantly starting threads and bringing new ideas and approaches to the forum.  Now that would be sad. Div has the remedy in his own hands and has already used it once this year.  It looks like some people are just too old or set in their ways to change.  Hope not. 

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh it's definitely bullying alright. There is no "borderline" about it.

What some of these bullies (and Drew stands out like a sore thumb) are doing falls squarely into the realms of online harassment of another forum user.

Whatever you think of his posts, Ricky cant start anything without a horde of neanderthals jumping all over him like a pack of f**king animals. Some have him on ignore and STILL come onto threads he has started to further harass him.

Let's call it what it is. It is harassment. In any other sphere of life, these bastards would be dealt with as swiftly as any other bully. Give them a keyboard and an alias however and they can seemingly do what they like.

Good, so can we get rid of the self opinionated morons then. Let them all converse together in the Sin Bin for the rest of season .

I mean its hardly like the contribute anything positive

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

A huv an issue wi the low content of certain posts/posters on here which/who jobby mooth others. NOW, here's the rub. This happens because Scottish punters in particular think it is cool or a badge of honour tae swear yer heid aff cause they misguidedly identify wi that as being part o oor culture. Says who? A bunch of articulately challenged individuals who canny say onything withoot a f or c in the sentence. I was guilty of same after the age of eight, street talk, could switch it aff like a light switch when a went hame, or a'd get a guid hiding. Maybe that's whit some o these 'grown up Scottish f**kwits need, a damn guid f**kin hiding. 

14 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Wish after the age of 8 you had decided to stay in school and learn how to write :rolleyes:

I know he should have been teached how to write proper England as a children at school, lol  :P

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

The forlorn attempts to belittle me don't work and dont make me feel one bit intimidated.  It does however sadden me that some people feel the urge to seek to try to bully, intimidate or harass other forum members. Others may be put off posting and more importantly starting threads and bringing new ideas and approaches to the forum.  Now that would be sad. Div has the remedy in his own hands and has already used it once this year.  It looks like some people are just too old or set in their ways to change.  Hope not. 

You would have thought age might have helped here,

Mate you keep posting , I like the subject matter I come on and lend some views , if I don't, then I don't come on...

Its really simple. Its the way Forums work the world over, so just ignore the twats that are just angry at life.

Its a total reflection on them no other