Moaning about the Forum or Posters

Oh it's definitely bullying alright. There is no "borderline" about it.

What some of these bullies (and Drew stands out like a sore thumb) are doing falls squarely into the realms of online harassment of another forum user.

Whatever you think of his posts, Ricky cant start anything without a horde of neanderthals jumping all over him like a pack of f**king animals. Some have him on ignore and STILL come onto threads he has started to further harass him.

Let's call it what it is. It is harassment. In any other sphere of life, these bastards would be dealt with as swiftly as any other bully. Give them a keyboard and an alias however and they can seemingly do what they like.

Pozbaird and Drew jumping about demanding folk get put in the sinbin then deliberately going into the sinbin to continue the abuse was bizarre.

Pozbaird’s meltdown in the sinbin over his racist posts was classic though.

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If I was forced to commit one way or another, I'd concede that Ricky does start an awful lot of sometimes bizarre, sometimes pointless, sometimes repetitive threads. I don't know Ricky and because of this, I still have an inkling that he's at it a wee bit. There's definitely a touch of the cheeky wee monkey about him. You can always tell when a new thread pops up just by the title  if it's a Ricky thread or not. On the other hand maybe he is just a slightly overzealous super fan with a wee bit too much time on his hands. Either way he definitely loves the Murn.

What I really don't get is the absolute seethe from some on here, borderline bullying in fact. I just don't understand it. If you see a thread has been started by Ricky, just ignore it. Seems like that group have as much time on their hands as Ricky, because all they seem to want to do all the time is be up in arms about Ricky's board contribution. Think of the time you'll save and the positive impact on your blood pressure if you just avoid Ricky's threads.

extremely well said sir  :loveyou

1 hour ago, chalky1 said:
3 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

A huv an issue wi the low content of certain posts/posters on here which/who jobby mooth others. NOW, here's the rub. This happens because Scottish punters in particular think it is cool or a badge of honour tae swear yer heid aff cause they misguidedly identify wi that as being part o oor culture. Says who? A bunch of articulately challenged individuals who canny say onything withoot a f or c in the sentence. I was guilty of same after the age of eight, street talk, could switch it aff like a light switch when a went hame, or a'd get a guid hiding. Maybe that's whit some o these 'grown up Scottish f**kwits need, a damn guid f**kin hiding. 

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Wish after the age of 8 you had decided to stay in school and learn how to write :rolleyes:

I know he should have been teached how to write proper England as a children at school, lol  :P

You mean he needs to learn to speak proper; like what you do?

On 7/25/2018 at 7:56 PM, billyg said:

3-0 Dundee

The gift that never stops giving. :lol:

7 hours ago, billyg said:

Great idea Ricky , the Stayaway/Oakstur love in could continue in here too thus avoiding them the opportunity to embarrass themselves elsewhere. Yes , I'm all for it !

I'm afraid after the last few weeks you are up there with the best....................................:byebye

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Good, so can we get rid of the self opinionated morons then. Let them all converse together in the Sin Bin for the rest of season .

I mean its hardly like the contribute anything positive

Being self opinionated is fine.

Running around the forum harassing posters like Ricky isn't.

Edited by oaksoft

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Being welf opinionated is fine.

Running around the forum harassing posters like Ricky isn't.

Opinions are always welcome. Harassing anyone is never welcome in my book. I feel sorry for those who might be hurt or put off by the behaviour of a small group of posters. I am not one who is.

The options remain the same for us all. You can ignore, you can read, you can like or you can debate. All of these choices are available to each one of us. None need involve slagging other members. 

Once again....unless health or money preclude it....go to the games. That will give us plenty to debate and in the process boost the club finances. 

Edited by St.Ricky

It does say at the top left of the forum " Marching Together "

The one thing we are ( I think) have in common is we are Saints daft- hence why we spend time debating and an odd healthy argument now and again.

Just try to remember the reason we come on here.......................

23 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Shut it you. Bet a big snobby Houston punter like yersel didnae drink in Jaybees like...erm....Jaybee. 

Did some clever person name a pub after me?  

If they did shouldn't I get royalties or something ...So it could be Lord Jaybee or Viscount Jaybe ..  I like the sound of this :wub:

Edited by jaybee
wishful finking

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:14 PM, faraway saint said:

The gift that never stops giving. :lol:

I'm afraid after the last few weeks you are up there with the best....................................:byebye

Up there with the best ?  :D

If they did shouldn't I get royalties or something ...So it could be Lord Jaybee or Viscount Jaybe ..  I like the sound of this :wub:
If you were a Viscount would you have to drink in the Viscount? Would that make you the Flying Scotsman, then? That would take the biscuit...

[emoji846]

6 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:
21 hours ago, jaybee said:

If you were a Viscount would you have to drink in the Viscount? Would that make you the Flying Scotsman, then? That would take the biscuit...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm biscuits; I like biscuits, mmmmmmm shortbread; I like shortbread; especially dipped in whisky, on second thoughts never mind the title send me some shortbread and a case of the good stuff, mmmmmmmmmmm.  B)