Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

St.Ricky

ABSOLUTELY FECKING DISGRACEFUL PRICING FOR A LEAGUE CUP TIE

TWENTY TWO POUNDS

Tickets for our Betfed Cup match away to Aberdeen are now on-sale from the St Mirren Ticket Office and online.

Aberdeen vs St Mirren
Betfred Cup
Venue: Pittodrie, Aberdeen
Date: Saturday 18th August 2018
Kick-off: 3:00pm

Gate Prices

Adult - £22
Concessions* - £12
Child** - £6

*Over 65, Ambulant disabled, Under 18
**Under 12

There are seven wheelchair and carer tickets available at a cost of £10 for both tickets.

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Another tough match and learning opportunity free from league pressures. Win would be wonderful. But realistically another tough and physical match played at high tempo. Who knows...a chance.

Yup.Don't know what to make of this one.  When I saw Aberdeen against Burnley I thought they looked fantastic.

When I saw them against Rangers I thought they looked absolutely shite.

Time will tell, but I agree its bound to be another really tough test.

Be interesting to see if Heaton makes the starting line-up, both of the incumbents at CH have blotted their copybooks in recent games.

Aberdeen are a lot stronger than the last time we played them in the LC and we're still a work-in-progress and may (hopefully) have a few new faces in by the weekend.

Fear the worst, hope for the best - COYS!

Edited by Bud the Baker

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Be interesting to see if Heaton makes the starting line-up, both of the incumbents at CH have blotted their copybooks in recent games.

Aberdeen are a lot stronger than the last time we played them in the LC and we're still a work-in-progress and may (hopefully) have a few new faces in by the weekend.

Aberdeen are strong in defence and in midfield from what I have seen.  Alan Stubbs has set us out well over the last couple of games.  I may be wrong but I think this  might be a lot closer than the last time we played them.  But yes... Maybe not fearing but definitely Hoping for the best. 

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

I think the crowd will be well above 10,000 Aberdeen fans are really backing them home & brilliantly away.

We can win this and I think we will.

Smaller than their normal if Season Tickets aint valid.

According to reports from Dens Park on Saturday, Aberdeen weren't much better than Dundee who seemed to play fairly similarly to the way they played against us the week before. Made some chances but couldn't take them. The Dons scraped through with a penalty. However, I don't think that we have the cohesion yet that we had last year, and we definitely need more quality in defence and up front. Aberdeen still have many of the fine players they had when we met last season, and remember how they played through our defence and the quality of the GMS goal on that day! As a Buddies supporter I always feel that we have a chance, but we are certainly not favourites. So, Bring it on and...…………………….COYS!!

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Bud the Baker said:

I'm not sure that Aberdeen are stronger than last season and they have now lost the outstanding young centre half to injury. They have now signed a striker though. Still expect a tough game but...who knows. Have my ticket and looking forward to the trip. COYS

Managed to get an invite to hospitality, I'll get picked up late morning, arrive early, enjoy lunch with a few hard nosed Dons supporters.

Shouldn't put money on us but I will stick a small wager and enjoy the "banter" as long as we don't get humped.

Hope the weather picks up, very breezy earlier down at the beach, wrap up well. 

PS Just checked, we're 7/1 to win, 7/2 the draw which looks worth a few bob. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

Another free shot and see where we are. I would like to see a far better defensive display than against Sevco and Dundee...... seems one pass can bypass us.

Hopefully new boys staring to gel...... don't really care if we lose, be lovely to win , its more the performance that counts