Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

St.Ricky

All booked up for tomorrow. Looking forward to another wee Day/night in Aberdeen. Not a lot of interest on this thread but I'm sure the usual suspects will all be there tomorrow. We'll give you a wave in Hospitality Faraway. 

Wonder if we'll have another wonder song tomorrow.  "Cammy, Cammy" was a hoot last time. 

No Stelios to make mistakes tomorrow and (Ha! Ha!)   "He's gonna stop you scoring goals" hopefully Bairdy  will have his act together.

It won't be the end of the world if we lose this one but hopefully we will play well, sneak a result if we can, but more importantly set out our stall for next week.

All these big games against top teams but the must win ones are against our fellow  minnows. It's a funny old league.

So let's all enjoy tomorrow for what it is and save all our worries for next week.

No pressure

It's in the bag.

In Stubbsy we trust. See You tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

All booked up for tomorrow. Looking forward to another wee Day/night in Aberdeen. Not a lot of interest on this thread but I'm sure the usual suspects will all be there tomorrow. We'll give you a wave in Hospitality Faraway. 

Wonder if we'll have another wonder song tomorrow.  "Cammy, Cammy" was a hoot last time. 

No Stelios to make mistakes tomorrow and (Ha! Ha!)   "He's gonna stop you scoring goals" hopefully Bairdy  will have his act together.

It won't be the end of the world if we lose this one but hopefully we will play well, sneak a result if we can, but more importantly set out our stall for next week.

All these big games against top teams but the must win ones are against our fellow  minnows. It's a funny old league.

So let's all enjoy tomorrow for what it is and save all our worries for next week.

No pressure

It's in the bag.

In Stubbsy we trust. See You tomorrow.

I'll ignore you, I don't mix with the common people.   :wink:

I thought 4-1 flattered Aberdeen when we played them in the cup last season. We more than matched them in the first half, especially in midfield, but unfortunately Stelios sold the jerseys. When McKay Steven scored that raker it was game over at the start of the second. They’re obviously favourites tomorrow, but if we can avoid more mistakes at the back we can give them a game. Will be interesting to see what team Stubbs puts out. Be surprised if Jones starts, but think he could be a quality player for us. Willock will be getting fitter and stronger week by week and I think Mullen’s work-rate and big Nicolia up front could cause them problems. Cammy Smith will be desperate to put on a good show and Coulson might get some joy bombing down their right against Logan who is better going forward than defending (and vice versus though). McKenna missing weakens them at the back too. Aberdeen weren’t great last week and they are fully expected to breeze past us tomorrow. All the pressure is on them. If all the Saints players have a good day and we defend properly at set- pieces, which has been a real worry, then you never know. I’ve got a night out up there next weekend with a big group of Dons fans, so if we can pull off a wee win it would be a very enjoyable night.
2-1 the Buddies with Coulson solo effort and Brock-Madsen opening his account with a bullet header.

20 minutes ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

See this one as a bit of a free hit like last week against R*ngers.

No massive pressure on result and a chance for the team to put in a good performance ahead of the big one next week at home against Livvy.

Hoping for the best and that all Saints who travel have a  great day out.

COYS!

8 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Another free shot and see where we are. I would like to see a far better defensive display than against Sevco and Dundee...... seems one pass can bypass us.

Hopefully new boys staring to gel...... don't really care if we lose, be lovely to win , its more the performance that counts 

FORFUXSAKE  :lol:

Weathers looking pretty reasonable, should be dry and mild.

Watch out for the seagulls.......................although they are trained to only shit in the cheap seats. :wink:

I'll be there about 12:30, plenty time for a few drinks and a bite to eat. 

The closer it gets the more I feel confident, Aberdeen 4-0 St Mirren. :rolleyes:

We're down to 6/1, must have been that 50p I bet on us. :lol:

7 hours ago, shull said:

Some think tomorrow's Match is

an irrelevance ,

a free hit ,

couldnae give a feck if we lose match.

nothing compared to the Livy game next week.

I DINNAE :byebye

I'm with you shull, it's all about trying to build some momentum but sadly I can't see us getting anything. Just hope for a decent performance and a goal or two.

31 minutes ago, Jack the lad said:

I'm with you shull, it's all about trying to build some momentum but sadly I can't see us getting anything. Just hope for a decent performance and a goal or two.

First thing I hope for is for us in the next Round.

Performance and momentum :snore

Goal or two is a cnut if they score three or more.

Get intae them

COME ON THE SAINTS !!!!

Edited by shull

9 hours ago, shull said:

Some think tomorrow's Match is

an irrelevance ,

a free hit ,

couldnae give a feck if we lose match.

nothing compared to the Livy game next week.

I DINNAE :byebye

Says the guy who thinks our hero goalie that played so well in the final is useless        ... T A X I :byebye

Weathers looking pretty reasonable, should be dry and mild.
Watch out for the seagulls.......................although they are trained to only shit in the cheap seats. :wink:
I'll be there about 12:30, plenty time for a few drinks and a bite to eat. 
The closer it gets the more I feel confident, Aberdeen 4-0 St Mirren. :rolleyes:
We're down to 6/1, must have been that 50p I bet on us. [emoji38]
Horrible smirry rain that goes right through you in NB. Fecking soaked in my summer football kit. Looking forward to the wonderful weather in Aberdeen and the prospect of a dry day.

Then again I might just have one pint. Ha! Ha! [emoji482]

Quarter finals here we come.

17 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Horrible smirry rain that goes right through you in NB. Fecking soaked in my summer football kit. Looking forward to the wonderful weather in Aberdeen and the prospect of a dry day.

Then again I might just have one pint. Ha! Ha! emoji482.png

Quarter finals here we come.

Still dry here, wee bit breezy but pretty confident you'll no need your rain mate. :wink:

45 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Says the guy who thinks our hero goalie that played so well in the final is useless        ... T A X I :byebye

Not really a relevant reply to my post. 

However, Sammy was a hero in the quarter final and semi final and deserves his legendary status. 

Better not discuss the Final performance. 

Some on here will get very upset and extraordinarily abusive. 

Stay relevant, if you can. 

Hoping we can put in a decent performance today  - for me we still look a bit lightweight and hopefully Alfie Jones will provide us with a bit more dig and help to protect our back 4. Have to say I still worry about  basic crosses into our box ......... this is where we miss Gary Mac big time as he can dominate in there ......... with Baird and Cole I always get the feelng it’s 50/50 chance

Edited by Dare

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
Are you sure? 
Monthly sub... Cost as per Tweet by BWA

See above for BAWA's tweet.

Happy to defer to you EAB But tweet says monthly pass 5.99. But you may know better. 

A bargain either way compared to cost of travel,  ticket and food. 

Edited by St.Ricky