Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

St.Ricky

Just now, djchapsticks said:

By saying 'lol'?

By laughing and revelling at team you claim to support getting a shoeing? That's 'telling it how it is'?

You're a tool, mate.

what the f**k do you want me to say we are wonderful when we are clearly utter dross.

1 minute ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Aberdeen have had 12 shots, 7 on target inside 35 minutes. There's more wrong than just the defence... let's unleash Stubbsy's quality signings in the second half to rectify matters.

He’ll be ‘looking for a reaction’ in the Livvy game. Now, where have we heard that before.

Just now, elvis said:

what the f**k do you want me to say we are wonderful when we are clearly utter dross.

No, the response of 'lol', (and not for the first time.....definitely not the first time) when we get beat or things don't go our way is a well trodden path for you.

Critical is one thing, we're all allowed to be. 'LOL' isn't criticism, it's not constructive. It's you enjoying it.

You actually revel in us getting beat, you f**king value your own wee shitey, irrelevant opinion and being proven right over the team you claim to support.

You're a boton.

I am one of the 500 or so fans up here today.

We look totally out of our depth again and cannot see us getting any victories against top 6 teams this season and with this defence we will get quite a few pumpings too.

Can see us sitting here in January with a new manager and most of these players shipped back to England.

3 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Aberdeen have had 12 shots, 7 on target inside 35 minutes. There's more wrong than just the defence... let's unleash Stubbsy's quality signings in the second half to rectify matters.

Where does AS start? The whole team lacks pace. We just can't move the ball around quickly.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

No, the response of 'lol', (and not for the first time.....definitely not the first time) when we get beat or things don't go our way is a well trodden path for you.

Critical is one thing, we're all allowed to be. 'LOL' isn't criticism, it's not constructive. It's you enjoying it.

You actually revel in us getting beat, you f**king value your own wee shitey, irrelevant opinion and being proven right over the team you claim to support.

You're a boton.

Use the ignore function. Works for me, and the twenty-one shit aliases currently set that way.