Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

St.Ricky

Just now, buddies1877 said:

Kirkpatrick, Stewart, Buchanan,Duffy,Irvine and Todd.

Is their much difference from them last season

On the evidence of wht we have seen of King so far, id say he is worse than all of them . Cooke is not much better and as we gave Heaton a 3 year deal and spent £75K  i would have hoped he was Messi against that lot ..... and he most certainly isnt 

2 minutes ago, gilberto said:
44 minutes ago, southsidebud said:
Not sure the above is an appropriate reaction from a genuine St Mirren fan...

Totally agree with this mate. I hate the 'real fan/genuine fan' stuff but quite why someone would post a lol when we're getting a doing is just weird.

The lol is for all those idiots who actually believe we have a half decent team when we are clearly no where near a team never mind a half decent one .

This season, it should really be easy to finish 10th, just need to shitfest our way above a Livi team managed by Kenny fecking Miller and an Accies team who are skint because they gave all their money to a Nigerian prince. 

Looks like Stubbs thought he would make it interesting with a quite bizarre signing policy which prevents him from signing anyone over 22 who has actually played a proper game of football before. 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

No great surprise. Anyone with half a football brain can see we are a defensive shambles and Stubbs has no idea how to fix it. These loan signings clearly lacking in purpose and motivation too.

That is very true and extremely worrying. For someone who has played at the level Stubbs has and cant organise a defence is criminal.

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

This season, it should really be easy to finish 10th, just need to shitfest our way above a Livi team managed by Kenny fecking Miller and an Accies team who are skint because they gave all their money to a Nigerian prince. 

Looks like Stubbs thought he would make it interesting with a quite bizarre signing policy which prevents him from signing anyone over 22 who has actually played a proper game of football before. 

but, but, but... we aren’t just going up there to make up the numbers.

Correct,there will be a few sore ones this year which is just in accordance with moving up a level,we had a massive transition period over the summer,if we play livi,st.johnston,Motherwell etc and still can’t compete then maybe get worried,we had a great year last year and try and enjoy this,I think we all thought realistically stay up is the main remit this year,we are only two league games in let them try and get a foothold before the panic starts

Anyone remember Dunfermline away around this time last year we were lucky it finished only 3-0 against a team that finished 25 points behind us in the end.

It’s a step up in level and we still need to strengthen the team not look back to players from last year as people keep calling for as if they would be our saviours

I admire your optimism mate but this is a real tough watch against a team that has struggled early on his season and was giving a number of fringe/young players a run.

We need, at least, 4 starters to come in of better quality than we already have and based on the standard Stubbs has identified so far I’m not confident he’ll manage that.

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

I wouldn't bet on us next week with your money never mind my own .There is no way with this team we will be beating anyone anytime soon .

The lol is for all those idiots who actually believe we have a half decent team when we are clearly no where near a team never mind a half decent one .
Samson, Mcginn,Mcginn,Smith,Magennis,Willock and Mullen look good enough for this level it's the others we need to sort out.

And save me all the "this was a free shot" bollocks.

I dont expect us to win at Ibrox and Pittodrie but I expect us to compete. The amount of dreadful performances being turned in is completely unacceptable.

Edited by Kemp

Just now, Ronnie said:
6 minutes ago, elvis said:

Samson, Mcginn,Mcginn,Smith,Magennis,Willock and Mullen look good enough for this level it's the others we need to sort out.

Willock has been dire today. Not interested.

On the evidence of wht we have seen of King so far, id say he is worse than all of them . Cooke is not much better and as we gave Heaton a 3 year deal and spent £75K  i would have hoped he was Messi against that lot ..... and he most certainly isnt 

You complained about players deemed not good enough by the manager sat on the bench taking up a wage same went for our previous manager.

Now it’s who is better than who slight change of subject I never stated who was better than who from that lot.

It’s also crazy how one of the best managers ever never made any bad signings either for Man Utd [emoji849]

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

And save me all the "this was a free shot" bollocks.

I dont expect us to win at Ibrox and Pittodrie but I expect us to compete. The amount of dreadful performances being turned in is completely unacceptable.

1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

They are taking the piss now we can't get near them this is exceptionally bad from St Mirren.

21 shots on goal from them .