Big Signing Happening Now....

Lord Pityme

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, you still love Jack Ross and no one will ever come close............................

4 hours ago, Sonny said:

I would not read too much into my flippant observation ....I hope all these guys succeed . But as I said only a cheeky remark on my behalf.

A wee bit of selective quoting FS. No mention of JR either!

Just now, faraway saint said:

Never seen the previous post...................but you know it's true. :wink:

Not true.  :) . Life moves on but I still respect JR just like I respect John McGinn or Lewis Morgan or anyone else that provided me with great entertainment. I don't get those that suddenly cut them out of their memory banks or rubbish them.  I will always give a new manager a few weeks to prove themselves  :)

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Not true.  :) . Life moves on but I still respect JR just like I respect John McGinn or Lewis Morgan or anyone else that provided me with great entertainment. I don't get those that suddenly cut them out of their memory banks or rubbish them.  I will always give a new manager a few weeks to prove themselves  :)

Aye, ok, if ye like. :wink:

Guest TPAFKATS
Looks were gonna sign Lee Hodgson former or is a still there Rangers left back.. don't if it's been mentioned else were. If it has apologise
Can't see it elsewhere, although I'd question putting it a thread titled Big Signing [emoji3]
It's all a bit meh

On 8/16/2018 at 1:15 PM, faraway saint said:

Says the clown who derides people for using Google. :lol:

1.4 million search results for FIFY, as opposed to 1.37 million for FTFY. I'd take that as more people using the acronym FIFY, but I'm sure I'll be told I'm wrong in that assumption...

1 hour ago, Soctty said:

1.4 million search results for FIFY, as opposed to 1.37 million for FTFY. I'd take that as more people using the acronym FIFY, but I'm sure I'll be told I'm wrong in that assumption...

Both those acronyms mean other things as well. You can't just use Google and quote the number of hits it finds.

When I said use Google, I really didnt think I needed to add the word PROPERLY. :lol:

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Both those acronyms mean other things as well. You can't just use Google and quote the number of hits it finds.

When I said use Google, I really didnt think I needed to add the word PROPERLY. :lol:

FTFY certainly does mean other things, as evident in the first page. FIFY not so much, but then I'm sure you know this having Googled PROPERLY when making your premature first haughty reply on the subject... 

:rolleyes: