Big Nasty Nic - welcome to the Saints!

Interesting , Greg Stewart still being mentioned ! He would be a great signing. I see GLS says more coming in . Stewart , Polworth and a central defender ,  and we're just about there I think/hope !

[emoji6] Your post are getting more positive Billy [emoji23]
But sounding good

8 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Check out the work he does at 2.35 to create the goal.

Gets into a great position at 4.44 to have a pop at goal.

And his work at 4.50 to set up the chance that he himself attempted at 5.01 was good.

Remember, this is top flight Dutch football. A far better standard than what he's coming to.

In true IOBS fashion, based on this clip, I declare him to be a superstar!

Then he'll be a diddy by this time tomorrow. :wink:

7 hours ago, FTOF said:

Certainly looks as if he is relatively mobile too, which is a bonus.

It's also worth remembering that, on Sunday, he'll be up against arguably, the second best defence in the league, so it might be worthwhile not writing him off after one game!:rolleyes:

I heard it said that NBM has a bit of pace. Looks like Cammy might have some where to send the ball now when he breaks from the midfield. Hopefully on Sunday  Coulibaly, Goldson and the rest of Sevco defence will be saying "What the feck was that" as he flashes past them to slot a few in the back of their net.

:happyclapper:ninja

16 minutes ago, Dare said:

He’s 6 ft 4 with pure blonde hair

he played for the blues but we don’t care

Nic Brock-Madsen the St Mirren number 9

Na na na ............  and repeat

Best I could come up with for the big man

He's 6ft 3 according to wiki , but it still works. 

40 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

His name is Brock Back Madsen with a number 9 on his back, and if he don’t hit the net he’ll come in for some flack.
We signed him from the Brum and weren’t sure if he would come, but when he gets home at night he takes it up the b*m.

:blink:

48 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

His name is Brock Back Madsen with a number 9 on his back, and if he don’t hit the net he’ll come in for some flack.
We signed him from the Brum and weren’t sure if he would come, but when he gets home at night he takes it up the b*m.

Do you have a good lawyer? :wacko:

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

:unsure: I won't be rushin to read your future posts.

Rushin, see what you did there.

I did indeed chap. Obviously I’ve upset some people with what I believed to be a bit of fun, a helluva lot less than some forum users dish out on here on a daily basis.
It’s amazing that it’s ok to make insults regarding opposition players, teams etc (SEVCO, Willo Flood, David Goodwillie to name a few) on here and also at St Mirren Football stadium every other week........ but that seems acceptable.
I’ll be removing my post and probably be removing myself from this site.
This is not a pop at yourself, so please don’t take it that way.

6 hours ago, stlucifer said:

If you think libel is harmless fun.

Unless you know something the rest of the class don't.

I don't know what is more depressing. The original embarassing childish "joke" by RS or you shrieking pish about it being libel.

Grow up, the pair of you,

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I don't know what is more depressing. The original embarassing childish "joke" by RS or you shrieking pish about it being libel.

Grow up, the pair of you,

Shrieking pish? Are you that stupid? How would you know how I reacted vocally? And wouldn't you class what you've written in the same mould or does your arrogance blind you to your own reaction?