St Mirren v Livingston 25th August 18

St.Ricky

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

And you know how highly I rate you so I guess we are on the same page.

Yes but you make the same mistake as DrewBaird (copyright in process).

You have deluded yourself into genuinely thinking that I care what you think about me.

I dont and I really dont understand why you would think I do.

DrewBaird are quite happy to dish out abuse but cower behind the ignore button because they struggle to cope with being hit back. Those two f**kwits have over 30 forum users on ignore between them.

Are you seriously suggesting these two cowards are the benchmark to be aimed at? :blink:

Edited by oaksoft

Oh and another thing Ricky.

Faraway and Wendy might be annoying arseholes on here from time to time, as are we all. They are quite happy to direct banter at others but, unlike DrewBaird or a stream of others on here, they  at least have the decency to take it back when it is thrown at them without feeling the need to run around screeching for people to be put on ignore or banned (usually).

You should be careful who you label as decent people. You are calling this all wrong IMO.

Now if you will excuse me I need to go and wash my tongue after ramming it up the joint arses of Wendy and Faraway. Please dont make me do that again. The taste is indescribable.

Edited by oaksoft

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh and another thing Ricky.

Faraway and Wendy might be annoying arseholes on here from time to time, as are we all. They are quite happy to direct banter at others but, unlike DrewBaird or a stream of others on here, they  at least have the decency to take it back when it is thrown at them without feeling the need to run around screeching for people to be put on ignore or banned (usually).

You should be careful who you label as decent people. You are calling this all wrong IMO.

Now if you will excuse me I need to go and wash my tongue after ramming it up the joint arses of Wendy and Faraway. Please dont make me do that again. The taste is indescribable.

The only time I've referred to somebody should be banned is when they referred to me as having a disability.

If I do, or don't, is irrelevant, it's WAY over the line for me.

As for the arse bit, you've missed a bit..................:moony2

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yes but you make the same mistake as DrewBaird (copyright in process).

You have deluded yourself into genuinely thinking that I care what you think about me.

I dont and I really dont understand why you would think I do.

DrewBaird are quite happy to dish out abuse but cower behind the ignore button because they struggle to cope with being hit back. Those two f**kwits have over 30 forum users on ignore between them.

Are you seriously suggesting these two cowards are the benchmark to be aimed at? :blink:

I don't care either way about how you might view myself or others OakEy.  Others can speak for themselves. 

As to who I might think are "decent people"....thats my prerogative not yours to question. 

Neither do I give what you write any more or less attention or credence than any other poster. 

Wise up.  

But then again... this behavioural pattern is nothing new for you.. so Just go for it... I care not. 

But the thought of where your tongue has been.. Even notionally... Makes one shiver. 

I feel for you there (but not too much) 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The only time I've referred to somebody should be banned is when they referred to me as having a disability.

If I do, or don't, is irrelevant, it's WAY over the line for me.

As for the arse bit, you've missed a bit..................:moony2

Yeah that was the post I was thinking about.

As for your last sentence, I think I will pass. :green

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Given that you are probably on the ignore list of 80% of the forum (probably including DrewBaird), I suspect that approach is probably practical.

Why should I care..... you will need to explain that concept to me but first re-read the sentence. 

My but you are touchy. 

Like a coiled spring. 

Edited by St.Ricky

No yet a big Alan Stubbs fan. But thank feck he's picking the team tomorrow and not some of the posters on here 🤣

People will be moaning like f**k tomorrow no matter what starting 11 he names there is a good argument for several different starting line ups after last 2 poor showings although they were games we would be expected to take nothing from anyway.