St Mirren v Livingston 25th August 18

St.Ricky

It'll be interesting to see the line up tomorrow, but whatever it is, we should be getting behind every player who takes the field (and the manager and his team).

We earned a good reputation as a support last season, so let's not taint that with the only sing when you're winning routine

Edited by Drew

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Yes but you make the same mistake as DrewBaird (copyright in process).

You have deluded yourself into genuinely thinking that I care what you think about me.

I dont and I really dont understand why you would think I do.

DrewBaird are quite happy to dish out abuse but cower behind the ignore button because they struggle to cope with being hit back. Those two f**kwits have over 30 forum users on ignore between them.

Are you seriously suggesting these two cowards are the benchmark to be aimed at? :blink:

I don't have anyone on ignore, it's all entertaining.

Anyway 1 nil to us but I'm not sure where the goal will come from.

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Tedium............................:snore

Simply put... others attending will likely be doing the same. 

It's kind of you to think of me as a superfan....I have obviously made the mistake that others are just as enthusiastic as I am. 

No point in asking you if you will be going. 

Ad naseum ...... You don't go to games. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Simply put... others attending will likely be doing the same. 

It's kind of you to think of me as a superfan....I have obviously made the mistake that others are just as enthusiastic as I am. 

No point in asking you if you will be going. 

Ad naseum ...... You don't go to games. 

Do you think, which is a habit of stupid people, that saying the same thing time after time it makes it any more worthwhile? 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Do you think, which is a habit of stupid people, that saying the same thing time after time it makes it any more worthwhile? 

Just following your lead... As you do this on a very regular basis. 

Silly man... Might that be part of your disa........

1 minute ago, gilberto said:

Rumour has it there's a game on tomorrow and most of you argumentative bastards will be there. I'll be taking my nephew to his second ever Saints game and he'll have a brilliant day. Let's get back to talking about fitba.

Brilliant Gilberto. I think others will be attràcted along. .  Our group has gone up from 3 to 5 season tickets and we have two others going along tomorrow.  A result like 3..0 win would encourage them to come back we rode a bit of luck in the Dundee game but we look like AS is beginning to get the shape of the team together that he wants. No way Livvy were likely to act quickly on any paper work for Miller whether or not he would be joining us. Hope your nephew has a great day. 

7 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Noodles , tins of Soup , Beans , Bolognese ,Macaroni Cheese ,Spaghetti ,Pasta Sauce , Cereal, Tea Bags , Nappies and Lady Products all purchased and receipt left in bag :ph34r: 

When I worked in Greenock there was a story in the local rag about a man who was banned from the Port Glasgow branch of Tesco.

Apparently, on numerous occasions, he would pick up a carton of passata, puncture it and leave a trail of red splodges and streaks from the tomato product aisle , through various others, always finishing in front of the massed shelves of lady products.

20 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

When I worked in Greenock there was a story in the local rag about a man who was banned from the Port Glasgow branch of Tesco.

Apparently, on numerous occasions, he would pick up a carton of passata, puncture it and leave a trail of red splodges and streaks from the tomato product aisle , through various others, always finishing in front of the massed shelves of lady products.

Wasn't me i've never used lady products.

Div has hinted on Twitter there could be a shock at 2pm tomorrow, so assuming it’s the starting eleven.

My money would be on S McGinn dropped. Just a complete guess!

Noticed that I was thinking maybe him and Cammy Smith either way I don’t believe anyone can complain about losing their place after the Aberdeen display.

I’m more interested in the result at 4:45pm

17 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Div has hinted on Twitter there could be a shock at 2pm tomorrow, so assuming it’s the starting eleven.

My money would be on S McGinn dropped. Just a complete guess!

Might be better if he done some moderating on the forum. 

I predict a poor crowd, decent weather and 3-1 St Mirren. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Might be better if he done some moderating on the forum. 

I predict a poor crowd, decent weather and 3-1 St Mirren. 

Just out of interest why are you predicting a poor crowd ,given that we have 3500 season ticket holders. 

I expect to see at least 3800 Home fans, and roughly about 150 from the West Lothian plastic franchise. Taking us up around the 4000 mark would be decent.