St Mirren v Livingston 25th August 18

St.Ricky

3 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

Just out of interest why are you predicting a poor crowd ,given that we have 3500 season ticket holders. 

I expect to see at least 3800 Home fans, and roughly about 150 from the West Lothian plastic franchise. Taking us up around the 4000 mark would be decent.

I'd say under 4,000, don't think this will attract many other paying punters, suppose if 4,000 is decent compared to the capacity then yes, decent. 

Overall, considering the wild predictions by some at the start of the season, not great. 

TBH not a great debate, results more important. 

I had hoped it was maybe a late signing but his follow up tweets suggest an injury to a key player. I’m guessing Samson, S McGinn or Smith.

Definitely won’t be Samson.

If it was an injury I think he would say it looks like he’s got word of possible starting line up tomorrow to me he seems upset that 1 or 2 fan favourites have been dropped for tomorrow

18 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Definitely won’t be Samson.

If it was an injury I think he would say it looks like he’s got word of possible starting line up tomorrow to me he seems upset that 1 or 2 fan favourites have been dropped for tomorrow

Flynn then has a chance of playing from the start which I will look forward to.

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

3 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

I don't have anyone on ignore, it's all entertaining.

Anyway 1 nil to us but I'm not sure where the goal will come from.

I dont have anyone on ignore either. The day I find myself putting 30 people on ignore is the day I accept that it is me who is the problem. :lol:

I do like a good bit of banter. The more brutal, the better.

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Indeed.

Take care now. 

Ricky, you made it perfectly clear you dont care about others opinions of you.

I would be more inclined to believe that if you stopped responding to every post of Faraway's with a set of responses which are as instantaneous as they are predictable and tedious.

He clearly gets to you but that doesn't mean you have to become the living embodiment of Pavlov's Dog in response.

Have some dignity FFS or get some funnier "banter".

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

When I worked in Greenock there was a story in the local rag about a man who was banned from the Port Glasgow branch of Tesco.

Apparently, on numerous occasions, he would pick up a carton of passata, puncture it and leave a trail of red splodges and streaks from the tomato product aisle , through various others, always finishing in front of the massed shelves of lady products.

Did you ever get caught?

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Ricky, you made it perfectly clear you dont care about others opinions of you.

I would be more inclined to believe that if you stopped responding to every post of Faraway's with a set of responses which are as instantaneous as they are predictable and tedious.

He clearly gets to you but that doesn't mean you have to become the living embodiment of Pavlov's Dog in response.

Have some dignity FFS or get some funnier "banter".

He has neither the intellect or banter to gain any dignity.

On a daily basis, today's "links" to Charlie Adam prove that, he shows serious limitations in the most basic of abilities to persuade people of any points.

His habit of "liking" almost any post, even when they are in total opposite to his previous "opinion", shows a obvious lack of function.

As you have noticed, he has a limited amount of responses, beyond tedious and only aimed at me, ignoring others who are in the same bracket, although none of his business. 

He does gain some sympathy, although more pity or tolerate him as he, repeating again and again, his support of St Mirren.

I happen to doubt most of his posts as he lives in a complete fantasy world.

Finally, his willingness to condone/use the "disability" term shows he is a complete and utter wa*ker who would do better to show some class. 

59 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He has neither the intellect or banter to gain any dignity.

On a daily basis, today's "links" to Charlie Adam prove that, he shows serious limitations in the most basic of abilities to persuade people of any points.

His habit of "liking" almost any post, even when they are in total opposite to his previous "opinion", shows a obvious lack of function.

As you have noticed, he has a limited amount of responses, beyond tedious and only aimed at me, ignoring others who are in the same bracket, although none of his business. 

He does gain some sympathy, although more pity or tolerate him as he, repeating again and again, his support of St Mirren.

I happen to doubt most of his posts as he lives in a complete fantasy world.

Finally, his willingness to condone/use the "disability" term shows he is a complete and utter wa*ker who would do better to show some class. 

Whilst I wouldnt personally condone laughing at anybody's disability your willingness to show him he has spiked you is really unforgiveable.

I wouldnt worry though. By all accounts it sounds like this forum is getting closed at the end of the season. All the pish on here will be deleted and forgotten soon enough.

Edited by oaksoft

Just out of interest why are you predicting a poor crowd ,given that we have 3500 season ticket holders. 
I expect to see at least 3800 Home fans, and roughly about 150 from the West Lothian plastic franchise. Taking us up around the 4000 mark would be decent.

It’s hard to know the difference between a good crowd and a poor crowd when you’ve set foot in the place twice!

2 hours ago, W6Saint said:

It’s hard to know the difference between a good crowd and a poor crowd when you’ve set foot in the place twice!

You have to attend regularly to know the difference between a good crowd and poor crowd?  :lol:

Your reasoning doesn't make sense, more than twice FYI, no matter, thanks for your input. :byebye

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Cracking morning up here, hope the weathers good and we get off to a good start. laNeil ame was 0-0 when we had nothing to play for, different today.

Can't see us losing, draw at worst, more likely a narrow win, 3 points in the bag and a 5 point gap between us and them. :thumbsup

Cracking day here also.

That tight that you won't pay to come and support the team, you'll probably hang about Tutties neuk waiting for scraps for tea. Good pub and chippy by the way.

1 minute ago, Jack the lad said:

Cracking day here also.

That tight that you won't pay to come and support the team, you'll probably hang about Tutties neuk waiting for scraps for tea. Good pub and chippy by the way.

Not that it's any of your fecking business but I have family coming up today from Paisley.

It's not being tight, it's making a choice. 

Tutties is ok, but it'll be the Fishies for us tonight. :byebye

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I wouldnt worry though. By all accounts it sounds like this forum is getting closed at the end of the season. All the pish on here will be deleted and forgotten soon enough.

OMG the treasured archives of B+W army lost for ever. The inane drivel in the spats between Oaky and the knickerwetters, Ricky and non season ticket holders, IOBS and non McCoist Lovers, Faraway and anyone who's been to a game, Elvis and everyone, etc, etc, etc have to be preserved for future generations.

Some one contact the internet archive and make sure these moments in history are preserved for ever. This is a job for the wayback machine. Do they know  the end is nigh.

Then again that would mean Shull, lucy, slarti, drew, isma, HMB, CG, LB, ISMA and a host of others would be recorded in the annuls of history too.

Maybe it would be better for future generations if we just let it die.

end-is-near.jpg

Hopefully we won't die today. This is a biggy.  Come on Stubbsy show us the way. Get yourself up there in the annuls of Saints history for a good reason.

Just heading for the Train. See you all later.

RIP BAWA

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Doomsday warning

11 minutes ago, lovestlegend said:

Our captain dropped is the latest rumour. Shambles if true.

Actually a few of us at the games have been discussing this as a possibility. It wouldn't be such a big surprise. He's not been at his best recently. Maybe he needs a wee rest to recoup his energy and drive.

Top Man : Captain Fantastic