Championship DVD

13 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Anyone else think the club has missed a trick by not releasing a DVD about last season? With Saints TV plus several others filming their games it seemed like a no brainer to me.  The Bubble Didnae Burst, part 2

Thought it would be a good idea, in an earlier Thread.

Just got ridiculed about it by the  boring and bland of the Forum. :)

2 hours ago, melmac said:

It could be easily done as a download. The club have missed a few tricks, players should have been in 1877 after Dundee game but they literally ran away.

100% effort in training and during match is all the players need to do.

47 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

And all you have to do is drive a car!! It’s their job as is yours. It might be better saying the players could have been invited to 1877 after the Dundee game. Don’t you think?

Why should the players go to a " pub " after the match to meet with around 100 fans ?

They have already done their job on the Pitch earlier in the afternoon among over 4500 Saints fans.

And all I have to do is drive my Car, that's all. I don't need to go into my punters houses to shake their hands and enjoy a cup of tea..

Why should the players go to a " pub " after the match to meet with around 100 fans ?
They have already done their job on the Pitch earlier in the afternoon among over 4500 Saints fans.
And all I have to do is drive my Car, that's all. I don't need to go into my punters houses to shake their hands and enjoy a cup of tea..

Shull I wasn’t having a go. Although a modern players job is so much more than training and playing. They are ambassadors of the club and visit hospitals, schools, media shoots etc. I didn’t say they should visit the pub but let’s face it many would if invited. And I’m sure if a punter would offer a chocy biccy with that tea, you just might relent.

On 8/10/2018 at 6:36 PM, Gosport Buddie said:

Anyone else think the club has missed a trick by not releasing a DVD about last season? With Saints TV plus several others filming their games it seemed like a no brainer to me.  The Bubble Didnae Burst, part 2

I'd say so, to be honest any other revenue we can bring in would be welcome  I'm sure