Rangers extra seating

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Fellow SMISA fans should band together to limit the visit of Rangers fans to one stand.

Their mid week game two were stabbed ,  one of our young female fans hit with a bottle while reports of various missiles thrown and our fans attacked leaving the stadium.

This is not a one off by them I for one will be bitterly disappointed if our club ignore our concerns. While I'm no fan of Celtic ether they at least behave themselves in the most part.   

I admire you're pluck! But given our Smisa man sits on the very club board that made a decision, that they promised at BTB they would NEVER make without consulting the membership..! I dont think you'll get an ounce of support from Smisa.

what will happen is a long, lingering death by apathy, and lack of will that will see our home support against the Bigots drop game on game... what kinda of f**king defeatist, apathetic kowtowing to sectarianism policy is our board following?

51 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Trying to hold our club to ransom won't help anyone. The direct debit is a long-term commitment towards the buying of the club. When the fans own the club, is this the kind of nonsense we'll get at every turn when fans don't like a decision? If so there will be a lot of disappointed fans.

This decision is stopping me attending at least one maybe 3 games, if the Celtic fans behave the same way.  I have been watching St Mirren all over the country since 1964, and yesterday was by far the worst environment I have ever seen anywhere.  In that I include many visits abroad to watch Scotland and even Millwall West Ham games.  I spoke to a Rangers fan at work who advised me that he has stopped applying for tickets for away matches as the support is much worse than at Ibrox. 

Edited by Iamhammer
Adding

37 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I admire you're pluck! But given our Smisa man sits on the very club board that made a decision, that they promised at BTB they would NEVER make without consulting the membership..! I dont think you'll get an ounce of support from Smisa.

what will happen is a long, lingering death by apathy, and lack of will that will see our home support against the Bigots drop game on game... what kinda of f**king defeatist, apathetic kowtowing to sectarianism policy is our board following?

LPM

Do you have a season ticket? 

Do the folks who turned up in good numbers to watch the Dundee game have season tickets?  Obviously Many do. 

Easily sorted by our fans buying season tickets for the West Stand.  The club has credit facilities available if cash up front is a problem. 

43 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

That is inevitable either way. It happened the entire time we were in the PL last time. The OF games are the least enjoyable fixture in the season, primarily because we are not competitive and get beat most of the time.

We are as well cashing in on these games so that at least something positive comes out of them. 

1 minute ago, LargsBud said:

That is inevitable either way. It happened the entire time we were in the PL last time. The OF games are the least enjoyable fixture in the season, primarily because we are not competitive and get beat most of the time.

We are as well cashing in on these games so that at least something positive comes out of them. 

Well if you consider wee lassies getting "Bottled" worthwhile cashing in for i suppose its each to their own!

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Well if you consider wee lassies getting "Bottled" worthwhile cashing in for i suppose its each to their own!

No-one would condone that LPM. 

Other alternatives are available - just get fans to commit to season tickets for the West stand 

Guest TPAFKATS
I'm not one for sticking up for them but I don't think it's fair that Celtic fans are being tarred with the same brush as those 
disgusting Sevco c**t's, obviously we've had problem's with there fans in the past just like most teams we've faced over 
the years, but I've not experienced anything near like the bile and hatred that come's from the Rangers fans especially when 
we're playing at Ibrox.......They're utter f**king scum,
A couple of Livi fans on twitter last week saying they were hit by drinks and coins at sellik park last week. Reaction from sellik fans was denial same as sevco.

Any Saints fan who attends a game against either of the Old Firm is condoning and facilitating sectarianism.

If you go to these games then you have no right to complain.

If you go to these games then it’s YOUR fault.

If everyone stopped going to these games then the Old Firm would end.

So please stop moaning. Either stop going or shut up and take it.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Aw diddums. 

Some have a soft spot for Celtic fans. 

The same fans who love and sing the praises of the IRA and other Thugs. 

Remind you this is the anniversary where, heroes of Celtic fans, blew up innocent children and other innocent human beings at Omagh. 

Celtic fans celebrate this at Scottish Football Stadiums including Greenhill Road. 

You don't half come out with some amount of pish at time's mate, 

I learned a long time ago never to get offended by that type of shite coming from there mutant fans or the bile that those 

fcukwits from Govan sing, I'm too level headed to let this kind of shit bother me, but when it come's to the safety of the 

supporters it's a whole different matter, no one should go to watch a game of football with the fear of being hit with bottle 

or attacked while leaving the ground, 

That siege mentality that the Sevconians have installed in there thick skulls over the last few years is probably to blame for 

there recent behaviour, and there going make sure that no cnut stands in there way... Fcuking scumbags. 

11 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Any Saints fan who attends a game against either of the Old Firm is condoning and facilitating sectarianism.

Are you saying we should boycott our home games against the Rangers and Celtic?

Edited by munoz

13 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

You don't half come out with some amount of pish at time's mate, 

I learned a long time ago never to get offended by that type of shite coming from there mutant fans or the bile that those 

fcukwits from Govan sing, I'm too level headed to let this kind of shit bother me, but when it come's to the safety of the 

supporters it's a whole different matter, no one should go to watch a game of football with the fear of being hit with bottle 

or attacked while leaving the ground, 

That siege mentality that the Sevconians have installed in there thick skulls over the last few years is probably to blame for 

there recent behaviour, and there going make sure that no cnut stands in there way... Fcuking scumbags. 

List my pish please. 

And I am not offended by anything Celtic or Sevco do. 

How does offence materialise in a person presumed to be offended anyway ? 

And you are too level headed but my pish annoys you.

Edited by shull

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

Are you saying we should boycott our home games against the Rangers and Celtic?

I wish every Club would just get together and boot the two teams out of Scottish Football. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

I wish every Club would just get together and boot the two teams out of Scottish Football. 

In an ideal world,  aye , but let's face it that's never going to happen. In the meantime,  measures need to be taken to guarantee the safety of our fans at their grounds,  and at our home games. It's about time the police and stewards start doing their jobs.

2 hours ago, alanb said:

They will still buy and sit among us anyway.
Plus,no doubt have some tables at corporate hospitality.
A cash cow that’s exploited at home fans expense

I think the nature of football, most fans will go along with  something that benefits the club financially. Might not be the greatest but any St Mirren fan wanting to go to these games can still get a ticket. If we don't want them getting two stands, we need bums on seats. 

If the money brought in is the difference between a new signing between now and end of August or 10th and 12th place,, it gets my vote. 

40 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The village idiot speaks. :lol:

When I was a kid, we used to grab ill-educated oiks like you and flush your head down the toilet to teach you a lesson.

Now go and say useless things elsewhere.

Edited by oaksoft

So, Bazil85, is he the Chairman?

Never mind getting abused, bottled and attacked, just show me your money and everything is ok.

Who's worse, the people we want to keep out or the one's we let in?

Edited by melmac

50 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

This is the Comedy post of the Year- Well Done :lol:

51 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Solution....every St.Mirren supporter/family should take up a club membership for 100 quid.

That 100 quid gets credited towards any ticket purchases during the season of membership.

If you don't use up the 100 quid, too bad....you are not a true supporter.

Only Club Members are allowed to buy tickets for games where the visiting club supporters are deemed to be a risk to the health and safety of our membership. This stops purchases by non member persons.

We don't need their money. We don't want their presence if they can't  behave in an orderly manner.

If any of our fans behave 'badly', requiring security/police intervention while inside/outside ban them for a period commensurate with the offence.

Do something like this if you are serious about resolving the issue, or STFU.

Suggest that you Post that in the Campaign tobuy out West stand season tickets. 

7 minutes ago, melmac said:

So, Bazil85, is he the Chairman?

Never mind getting abused, bottled and attacked, just show me your money and everything is ok.

Who's worse, the people we want to keep out or the one's we let in?

Those two stands hold roughly 3,000 fans, we're basically of the understanding they'll want to take more than what one stand holds. If you're talking specifically about safety, I would pick all their fans being in two stands together to groups of them being in with the home fans. Exactly what will happen if we don't give them

I said on another post as well, fans need to be aware they aren't necessarily in the majority here regarding giving the two stands. I don't like it but agree it's the best solution and obviously financially beneficial to my club. 

The village idiot speaks. :lol:
When I was a kid, we used to grab ill-educated oiks like you and flush your head down the toilet to teach you a lesson.
Now go and say useless things elsewhere.

Back in 2012a threatened mass fan boycott boycott stopped Sevco getting into the top flight.

You wanted to let them into the top flight straight away.

Over the years you have been one of the biggest Old Firm apologists on this forum.

Village idiot? Aye, suits you well.

Hang your head in shame.