Rangers extra seating

23 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The village idiot speaks. :lol:

When I was a kid, we used to grab ill-educated oiks like you and flush your head down the toilet to teach you a lesson. (We were called bullies)

Now go and say useless things elsewhere.

:wacko:

44 minutes ago, shull said:

List my pish please. 

And I am not offended by anything Celtic or Sevco do. 

How does offence materialise in a person presumed to be offended anyway ? 

And you are too level headed but my pish annoys you.

How about "some have a soft spot for Celtic fans" So how did you come to that conclusion ?

A Rangers fan skelps a wee lassie with a bottle and it's "Old firm this" "bigot brothers that" If a Morton fan did the same 

thing should we take half the blame ?

We all know both club's have there fcukwit fans but let's face it Shull you're obsessed by them and the shite they sing, I get 

the feeling you're life would be empty without them, Fcuk me, half you're post's on a St Mirren forum are about them..

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

It’s incredible how so many weak willed Saints fans just cant give up going to a handful of games in order to stop the Old Firm.

It was the threat of a mass boycott back in 2012 that stopped Sevco getting into the top flight.

The fannies on here just wanted to bend over and take it up the arse

Wendy. I went to the game at Ibrox. In general I felt that the sectarian element had declined.  The taunting of other fans is a bit of football that I could do without but it happens.  I didn't see any of the incidents reported. I was outnumbered but didn't feel the atmosphere as bad as in the  past inside or outside the ground. I hadn't gone therefore many years and only went there to enable my 18 year old grandson to go along.  It's likely to a long time,  if ever before I am back however.  

How about "some have a soft spot for Celtic fans" So how did you come to that conclusion ?

A Rangers fan skelps a wee lassie with a bottle and it's "Old firm this" "bigot brothers that" If a Morton fan did the same 

We all know both club's have there fcukwit fans but let's face it Shull you're obsessed by them and the shite they sing, I get 
the feeling you're life would be empty without them, Fcuk me, half you're post's on a St Mirren forum are about them..

That’s cos they ruin Scottish football.

If we all took a stand like shull then maybe we could stop it.

But as long as folk support the Old Firm, like yourself, oaksoft, et al, then it will continue.

16 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

This is the Comedy post of the Year- Well Done :lol:

It is not. 

It is the best post on this Thread. 

We all, well most of us keep the sectarian disgrace going, me included. 

Celtic and Sevco need to be removed. Nobody has the balls to instigate it. 

We had the opportunity when one died. The other would have withered away eventually. 

But we allowed sectarian Sevco to enter Scottish Football meaning Celtic were saved. 

We are to blame. 

7 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Life would be glorious without them. 

Scottish football at the top would sensational and competitive. 

And stop telling lies about my Forum content unless you give a correct percentage rundown on what I post

Celtic and Sevco are one and the same. Only their colours are different. 

18 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

It’s incredible how so many weak willed Saints fans just cant give up going to a handful of games in order to stop the Old Firm.

It was the threat of a mass boycott back in 2012 that stopped Sevco getting into the top flight.

Us not going to their home games would make very little difference to them. They’ve already cut our allowance 

Us not going to our own home games would hurt us and the SP as a whole before it would hurt them.  

What planet are you on! 

8 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

It’s no surprise that I am abused by the Old Firm apologists on this thread.

They have a lot in common with Old Firm fans and will abuse anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

Oh get over yourself\!!!

You state that anyone who goes to OF matches is supporting bigotry  , that's quite a sweeping statement. People I would imagine follow Saints to support Saints.......

Are you getting abused you poor wee lamb ?

11 minutes ago, shull said:

It is not. 

We had the opportunity when one died. The other would have withered away eventually. 

But we allowed sectarian Sevco to enter Scottish Football meaning Celtic were saved. 

We are to blame. 

Shull 

I get the don't go to Ibrox or Parkhead bit as the cash benefits these clubs directly and with the recent exception these were the only away games I didn't go to. 

I don't get that we shouldn't fill our ground when they visit and show them how decent fans behave.  Including songs and banners! 

I do get that the allocation of both stands is unpopular - I don't like it and yes,  have worries over policing. 

But

The remedy is in our hands..... Buy out the season tickets in the West Stand. 

Controvertially if we don't then give the away fans the West stand and let us have the other 3 stands. 

Much easier to police and Steward. 

Edited by St.Ricky

8 minutes ago, shull said:

It is not. 

We are to blame. 

They wont be removed as much as you want it to happen so stop being deluded................

The one did die and yet its still there,

And who is "we" ................................ ? The Royal we? I don't recall having a say in it......................

I may well agree with you Shull in part however I am also realistic and if I go to support Saints in a football match that's what it is, just all the more sweeter if we do happen to beat or draw with them.

Laying down to them is losing .

31 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Thats just not what happened. This seems to be the whole basis your argument depends on.

Edited by LargsBud

26 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

What a total fanny you are ,........... that's not OF , that just a fact.............. you're the small minded bigot on here.

So wish pratts like you supported any other team than mine

3 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Nah, not sweeping enough Wendy, give them heaps.....bloody apologists.

We need a scanner at the turnstiles to detect brain abnormality. A wee flashing light that detects a tendency to violence, singing nasty songs or a predisposition to bigotry. If the light flashes call the dalek to deal with them.....EXTERMINATE!!!

HMB

Some of our fans might fail that test. 

4 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

Thats just not what happened in any way share or form. This seems to be the whole basis your argument depends on.

Agreed, he is basing his argument on hatred and shunning anyone who supports Saints v the OF by attendance

Sad sad little man with a girly name

2 hours ago, Iamhammer said:

This decision is stopping me attending at least one maybe 3 games, if the Celtic fans behave the same way.  I have been watching St Mirren all over the country since 1964, and yesterday was by far the worst environment I have ever seen anywhere.  In that I include many visits abroad to watch Scotland and even Millwall West Ham games.  I spoke to a Rangers fan at work who advised me that he has stopped applying for tickets for away matches as the support is much worse than at Ibrox. 

Right, this might make me a part time supporter, but I never go to either old firm ground, and haven't since around 2001. I have no wish to give them money while being abused for 90 minutes with missiles, bodily fluids and bile being directed at me. Count me out on that one, especially since I have my kids with me at games.

Like it or not, we come nowhere near to selling out our ground, therefore if the board want to maximise our budget, they needed to take a decision like the one they have done. I sit in the family stand so have possibly more reason than most to feel aggrieved. I do, and it gives me no pleasure, but financially it is in the best interests of the club, which is crucial if we are to survive.

The board have already said they want to reach the point where we don't need to give up two stands to them, but that doesn't happen by magic. It happens by us maximising our revenue and spending it wisely to stay in the top league and develop into a mainstay of the Premiership.

It will be up to the police to keep everyone safe at the game at St Mirren Park, and anyone wanting to avoid trouble around the ground should be able to. IT would be ideal if both of these horrendous clubs would just f**k off, but while they are here we need to make the best of it.

19 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Right, this might make me a part time supporter, but I never go to either old firm ground, and haven't since around 2001. I have no wish to give them money while being abused for 90 minutes with missiles, bodily fluids and bile being directed at me. Count me out on that one, especially since I have my kids with me at games.

Like it or not, we come nowhere near to selling out our ground, therefore if the board want to maximise our budget, they needed to take a decision like the one they have done. I sit in the family stand so have possibly more reason than most to feel aggrieved. I do, and it gives me no pleasure, but financially it is in the best interests of the club, which is crucial if we are to survive.

The board have already said they want to reach the point where we don't need to give up two stands to them, but that doesn't happen by magic. It happens by us maximising our revenue and spending it wisely to stay in the top league and develop into a mainstay of the Premiership.

It will be up to the police to keep everyone safe at the game at St Mirren Park, and anyone wanting to avoid trouble around the ground should be able to. IT would be ideal if both of these horrendous clubs would just f**k off, but while they are here we need to make the best of it.

Yes totally mate, A  fan is a fan, I bet there are some on here that have been to every game we have ever played , and some that go once or twice a season. You're still a fan.

I think the one thing we all agree on - is no one is a fan of the OF and what they stand for. But you know what- That's their bloody issue

They are here to stay, because the make MONEY £££££££ .

42 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull 

I get the don't go to Ibrox or Parkhead bit as the cash benefits these clubs directly and with the recent exception these were the only away games I didn't go to. 

I don't get that we shouldn't fill our ground when they visit and show them how decent fans behave.  Including songs and banners! 

I do get that the allocation of both stands is unpopular - I don't like it and yes,  have worries over policing. 

But

The remedy is in our hands..... Buy out the season tickets in the West Stand. 

Controvertially if we don't then give the away fans the West stand and let us have the other 3 stands. 

Much easier to police and Steward. 

The remedy is for 40 Clubs to boot out 2 Clubs. 

42 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

They wont be removed as much as you want it to happen so stop being deluded................

The one did die and yet its still there,

And who is "we" ................................ ? The Royal we? I don't recall having a say in it......................

I may well agree with you Shull in part however I am also realistic and if I go to support Saints in a football match that's what it is, just all the more sweeter if we do happen to beat or draw with them.

Laying down to them is losing .

We is, the rest of Scottish Football. 

The Team that died is not still there. 

A new Club was formed called Sevco, who are supported by the same bigots that supported the deceased and disgraced Club. 

4 hours ago, shull said:

The remedy is for 40 Clubs to boot out 2 Clubs. 

Clubs should have take the power away from the OF by changing the 11-1 voting structure when Rangers died.  As far as I remember - the clubs didn't change it. Mental! 

Edited by Maboza

43 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

What a total fanny you are ,........... that's not OF , that just a fact.............. you're the small minded bigot on here.

So wish pratts like you supported any other team than mine

Why are you so abusive ?