Rangers extra seating

5 minutes ago, shull said:

We is, the rest of Scottish Football. 

The Team that died is not still there. 

A new Club was formed called Sevco, who are supported by the same bigots that supported the deceased and disgraced Club. 

The team who died is still there, just read our record against them that was reported in nearly every media outlet, this included the dead clubs record....

And they are still there- Its called Ibrox Stadium, and the last time I checked they had the same badge, the same strip and the same numpty fans- we all know what happened...

The Rest of Scottish Football is not us - its Chairman of 41 other clubs?

For the record I am with you- but get real !!

Completely agree - should be a statement by club and a slashed allocation. Time to take a stand.

I had previously supported filling thr ground, but some things more importsnt than money. Sick of the violence Saints fans are subjected to when visiting these animals.

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Completely agree - should be a statement by club and a slashed allocation. Time to take a stand.

I had previously supported filling thr ground, but some things more importsnt than money. Sick of the violence Saints fans are subjected to when visiting these animals.

We should have a statement from the club and SMISA , totally unacceptable  that we allow these thugs to mix with our support including women and children.

The SFA should charge them with bringing the game into disrepute. 

2 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

We should have a statement from the club and SMISA , totally unacceptable  that we allow these thugs to mix with our support including women and children.

The SFA should charge them with bringing the game into disrepute. 

I will be pushing SMISA to make a stand on this. Time to find a voice and raise hell in the media - the era of bigoted neds being able to act as they please must come to an end.

16 hours ago, renfrew said:

I would disagree that all their fans goes the same way. Always plenty of them going down Greenhill Rd toward Underwood Rd by the time I have left the west stand. I know we shouldn't need to, but surely if anybody is worries all they need to do is stay in the ground for a few mins after the game since it will likely only be for 3 games this season.

No. That's not the solution. We are the home support. We should be allowed to leave safely first. They are the interlopers. They should be made to wait 15 minutes before being allowed to exit either end if the board are determined to continue with this awful decision

I say take their money until we're in a position where we can sell them ourselves. Towards the end of the season - release season tickets early - make an incentive to sell 4,000 season tickets. If 4,000 are sold, our ground remains St Mirren fans only. 

42 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

The team who died is still there, just read our record against them that was reported in nearly every media outlet, this included the dead clubs record....

And they are still there- Its called Ibrox Stadium, and the last time I checked they had the same badge, the same strip and the same numpty fans- we all know what happened...

The Rest of Scottish Football is not us - its Chairman of 41 other clubs?

For the record I am with you- but get real !!

The rest of Scottish Football is 40 Clubs. 

The Club that died are gone forever. 

The new Club who play at Ibrox in dead mans clothes are a tribute act called Sevco, The Newcunto FC or whatever else you want. 

Dodo FC 1873 - 2012 are six years dead. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

The rest of Scottish Football is 40 Clubs. 

The Club that died are gone forever. 

The new Club who play at Ibrox in dead mans clothes are a tribute act called Sevco, The Newcunto FC or whatever else you want. 

Dodo FC 1873 - 2012 are six years dead. 

No its 42 as newco also has a vote last time I looked.....

If you keep saying something, do you think it will come true

I think you have watched Wizard of Oz to often :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

It’s incredible how so many weak willed Saints fans just cant give up going to a handful of games in order to stop the Old Firm.

It was the threat of a mass boycott back in 2012 that stopped Sevco getting into the top flight.

The fannies on here just wanted to bend over and take it up the arse

so i'm weak willed along with a few hundred more that will go everywhere to see my team st mirren  even to ibrox and parkhead   ,i go to watch my team  anywhere will pay whatever team the money to watch my /our team play  . so i am a fanny for watching st mirren so be ya f**king rocket  smtid 

5 minutes ago, skodasaint said:

so i'm weak willed along with a few hundred more that will go everywhere to see my team st mirren  even to ibrox and parkhead   ,i go to watch my team  anywhere will pay whatever team the money to watch my /our team play  . so i am a fanny for watching st mirren so be ya f**king rocket  smtid 

Spot On:notworthy

Watch it Bud he gets all scared when he is " abused" - for sitting at home slagging us off for following Saints

1 minute ago, Doakes said:

I say take their money until we're in a position where we can sell them ourselves. Towards the end of the season - release season tickets early - make an incentive to sell 4,000 season tickets. If 4,000 are sold, our ground remains St Mirren fans only. 

4000 season tickets still leaves a lot of empty space and lost revenue.  If the OF were only given the North Stand then this would leave approx. 6400 home seats?  

We're simply not going to sell enough season tickets in the short to medium term.  

And the club aren't going to turn down the cash - whether we like it or not. 

That's not to say that there's not potential solutions to the keep the OF out. Something like encouraging Season Ticket holders to buy additional 'Bring a Friend' season ticket(s) (£100 each) - providing tickets to the 3 home games against the OF and 2 other home games of their choice.  That sort of thing puts down a challenge to our fans to sell the required number of tickets to keep the OF out and goes even further by bettering the revenue they would bring.

For it to work at it's best, it would need fans to protect who the tickets go to, in the sense of not being passed on to OF, but also encouraging fans to bring 'new' visitors, rather than people that would often come and PATG. That way we ensure we are maximising revenue. 

Downsides:- Old Firm games aren't particularly attractive games and our home attendances normally drop. Would we want really neutrals to come and experience a match against the OF as their introduction to St.Mirren?  Quite often a poor result and all the other negativity that goes with the ugly sisters! It's perhaps not the best chance of capturing repeat custom. 

Us not going to their home games would make very little difference to them. They’ve already cut our allowance 
Us not going to our own home games would hurt us and the SP as a whole before it would hurt them.  
What planet are you on! 

If every fan of every club boycotted games against the Old Firm then it would change everything.

It was the threat of a mass boycott that stopped Sevco getting into the top flight.

Someone’s got to make the first move. If Saints fans did it then it would headline news and the ball would start rolling.

Allowing the Old Firm to continue is what is really hurting us.

The problem is that Old Firm apologists, like yourself, will continue to bend over and take it.

Indeed. You summed it up perfectly.

And the Old Firm style abuse is you all over. Why not go the whole hog and get yourself an Ibrox season ticket? Then you can throw objects and abuse folk who disagree with you every week!

The Old Firm feed off fans like you, prepared to bend over, lube up and take it all ways.

You are allowing the Old Firm to continue. You won’t do anything to stand up for St Mirren, Scottish football, or yourself.

4 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

If every fan of every club boycotted games against the Old Firm then it would change everything.

It was the threat of a mass boycott that stopped Sevco getting into the top flight.

Someone’s got to make the first move. If Saints fans did it then it would headline news and the ball would start rolling.

Allowing the Old Firm to continue is what is really hurting us.

The problem is that Old Firm apologists, like yourself, will continue to bend over and take it.

1. How would it? Less than 2% of fans at that game were St Mirren fans, pennies to them

2. Completely different situation to we're in now. That was sporting integrity. 

3. Wouldn't work

4. Agree

5. Show me any tangable evidence that 700 fewer fans at OF away games will make a difference. 

tell ye 

6 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Indeed. You summed it up perfectly.

And the Old Firm style abuse is you all over. Why not go the whole hog and get yourself an Ibrox season ticket? Then you can throw objects and abuse folk who disagree with you every week!

The Old Firm feed off fans like you, prepared to bend over, lube up and take it all ways.

You are allowing the Old Firm to continue. You won’t do anything to stand up for St Mirren, Scottish football, or yourself.

cannae beat it up the arse  go to aberdeen on saturday and i'll show ye  .......aw naw the big bad aberdeen casuals might get ye and do it for me