Rangers extra seating

15 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

According to the Orcs this never happened

Just a media witch hunt against them

Whereas, we would be horrified if it happened to an away fan at St Mirren Park.

And we would hope the culprit from our support would be identified, convicted and a life ban from football.

Along with the fans of the other 39 Diddy clubs, we are generally decent human beings.

13 hours ago, paisleysaint said:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/317613-how-lucky-are-these-adult-male-non-pregnant-non-disabled-opposition-supporters/?page=4

Have a read at this im sure they dont mind us really.

They are bitter to the core.

Sums the scummy cunts right up.

Near the end of Page 2 before someone finally accepts this may have actually happened. No + thingys. The reply claiming no one was hurt gets +6. They deny their cuntishness as much as they deny their current club is a new one with no history.

9 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Sums the scummy cunts right up.

Near the end of Page 2 before someone finally accepts this may have actually happened. No + thingys. The reply claiming no one was hurt gets +6. They deny their cuntishness as much as they deny their current club is a new one with no history.

He got a hard time

Heads in the sand won't accept they have a hooligan element

Those pesky Croats stabbed themselves just to make them look bad

29 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

He got a hard time

Heads in the sand won't accept they have a hooligan element

Those pesky Croats stabbed themselves just to make them look bad

It was a setup between Celtic and Hibs fans (Lennon's Army they call themselves). And the "fight with Wigan fans" was actually between Hibs and Runavik fans, but the guy who took the video edited it to make it look like Rangers and Wigan.

18 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Actually I didn't. You have the wrong person.

If you have a wee look I had drafted a letter to all SFL chairman apologising for our club's attempts to force them to vote Rangers into the Championship. I wanted them either in League Two or kicked out altogether. I asked for and had a big list of forumsters who wanted their name on that letter too. I wrote a post on here to our chairman pleading with him to vote against them remaining in the Premier league. At the time it was the most liked post ever seen on this forum with around 60 "likes". I was prepared to walk away from all Scottish football if Gilmour had voted to keep them in the division.

Are you ever right about anything? :lol:

That explains all those OF digs you had against me over the years and it was all down to mistaken identity. What a spangle you are. :lol:

Oh dear. So you have basically contradicted your earlier post. :1eye

Drafting a letter to all SFL chairmen? Seriously? That's the most laughable thing I've ever read on this forum.

Other than you posting about work / life balance on Christmas Day! :lol:

What a spangle you are! :lol:

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Oh dear. So you have basically contradicted your earlier post. :1eye

Drafting a letter to all SFL chairmen? Seriously? That's the most laughable thing I've ever read on this forum.

Other than you posting about work / life balance on Christmas Day! :lol:

What a spangle you are! :lol:

What a weird post.

You seriously need to get a life. :blink:

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What a weird post.

You seriously need to get a life. :blink:

Says the guy who wrote a letter to all SFL chairmen telling them that he personally wouldn't go back to any games! :lol:

When you are posting on this forum about work / life balance on Xmas Day  then you know that you seriously do need to get a life! :lol:

Edited by Wendy Saintss

Just now, Wendy Saintss said:

Says the guy who wrote a letter to all SFL chairmen telling them that he personally wouldn't go back to any games! :lol:

When you are posting on this forum about work / life balance on Xmas Day  then you know that you seriously do need to get a life! :lol:

You can twist my words all you like but from now on you'll be doing it in silence from me.

Fill yer boots bud. I'm not playing. 

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
1 hour ago, DougJamie said:
Best thing for Trolls Oakey- I concur

He's quite a shite troll, not worth any effort at all. I now await his attempt to engage me by repeating already discredited/disproved allegations - he's not very good at this trolling lark.

First person I have ever put on ignore mate, his patter is rank............. and boring......seems to be very pally with Shull............... so obviously  thickasfck#

We are giving away an advantage to them on our own ground by giving them both ends for their supporters - if we are serious about trying to establishing ourselves in the top flight we should be making it as hard as possible for the f#ckers. Give them the away stand and that’s it ......... f**k em !

29 minutes ago, Dare said:

We are giving away an advantage to them on our own ground by giving them both ends for their supporters - if we are serious about trying to establishing ourselves in the top flight we should be making it as hard as possible for the f#ckers. Give them the away stand and that’s it ......... f**k em !

This.

Every attack they have,every corner they have they'll be heading into their own fans.

Sammy will have to endure their vile abuse for 90 mins instead of 45.

We'll have to give our team a big roar at throw ins.

Wouldn't give them any seats. Let them pay at the gate, funnel them through to the back of the car park where they can watch it on a partially screened big screen and charge them ten quid for a fold down camping seat. They only cost £5.

Bag of crisps £5

Can of coke £5

Pie £5

Pie with sauce or gravy £10.

2 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Wouldn't give them any seats. Let them pay at the gate, funnel them through to the back of the car park where they can watch it on a partially screened big screen and charge them ten quid for a fold down camping seat. They only cost £5.

Bag of crisps £5

Can of coke £5

Pie £5

Pie with sauce or gravy £10.

I'm not 100% sure but.......I think there may be a law somewhere that says you can't do that.

Stoater of an idea tho.

10 hours ago, HSS said:

I'm not 100% sure but.......I think there may be a law somewhere that says you can't do that.

Stoater of an idea tho.

Until we are 100% sure then will keep the pie launcher and the sauce squirt gun at the ready.

It is sadly inevitable that there will be a continued increase in violence and anti social behaviour at Scottish football grounds this season. The increase of exposure on some social media sites and the recent activity suggests as much. Behave like animals, get treated like animals.  I expect the old firm game will kick off big time again this season and the negativity around certain aspects of the game up here will rear its ugly head again.  Unfortunately it looks like football up here will end up taking a step backwards again due to the stupidity of some fans. I wonder if the SFA and Police Scotland are ready to act when it does. 

49 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Until we are 100% sure then will keep the pie launcher and the sauce squirt gun at the ready.

It is sadly inevitable that there will be a continued increase in violence and anti social behaviour at Scottish football grounds this season. The increase of exposure on some social media sites and the recent activity suggests as much. Behave like animals, get treated like animals.  I expect the old firm game will kick off big time again this season and the negativity around certain aspects of the game up here will rear its ugly head again.  Unfortunately it looks like football up here will end up taking a step backwards again due to the stupidity of some fans. I wonder if the SFA and Police Scotland are ready to act when it does. 

They are the minority and not at all clubs. Police do check social media and I'm sure will be on hand for flash points. 

• 2 weeks later...