Buy out West Stand Season Tickets Campaign

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That sums Ricky up precisely.  :lol:

Again...you don't do irony. If you did....... Meanwhile back in the real world.  I don't think people are apothetic. I would say they have yet to be convinced that buying a season ticket will be necessary to make sure they can watch what I believe will be a team that is doing more than just survive in the Premiership.  The number of away fans will be higher and the board may face similar dilemmas to the OF matches with Hibs and Hearts. I'd get a season ticket. This could be quite a season.

14 hours ago, SaintGlenburn said:

We shouldnt need to fill the west to keep the family. If the stadium doesnt sell out then so be it.

Bottom line is whats more important to the club, a few extra quid or the fans safety?

do you think you will be at risk?  How many times have the fans been injured or otherwise affected by the presence of old firm fans at the current ground?

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

do you think you will be at risk?  How many times have the fans been injured or otherwise affected by the presence of old firm fans at the current ground?

I would harvest a guess and say there been more Saints fans injured/hurt playing Morton at home than any other club since we have moved to Greenhill Rd.

Can’t speak for others by I was assaulted by a group of Rangers fans outside Love Street when I was 12. I was just coming out the home end.

For nothing more than wearing a Saints scarf and probably because Saints had scored a late equaliser, I was pushed to the ground from behind then kicked several times by a group of adult men shouting ‘ya dirty fen-ian b*statd’. A female friend of theirs stepped in and shouted ‘leave the Cnut alone, he’s not worth it’

Despite it being our home game, there were very few fans bold enough to wear Saints colours coming out our home end. The adult fans with Saints colours just looked the other way and walked on by.

The fact of the matter is that these people are scum. We shouldn’t be playing them. All non OF clubs need to resign from the League and start a new league.

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Can’t speak for others by I was assaulted by a group of Rangers fans outside Love Street when I was 12.

For nothing more than wearing a Saints scarf and probably because Saints had scored a late equaliser, I was pushed to the ground from behind then kicked several times by a group of adult men shouting ‘ya dirty fen-ian b*statd’. A female friend of theirs stepped in and shouted ‘leave the Cnut alone, he’s not worth it’

Despite it being our home game, there were very few fans bold enough to wear Saints colours coming out our home end. The adult fans with Saints colours just looked the other way and walked on by.

The fact of the matter is that these people are scum. We shouldn’t be playing them. All non OF clubs need to resign from the League and start a new league.

That wummin was right. :lol:

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Rangers fans obviously not bold enough to take on a adult. 

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Can’t speak for others by I was assaulted by a group of Rangers fans outside Love Street when I was 12. I was just coming out the home end.

No excuse for this behaviour.  The sooner we fill 3 stands with scarf wearing St Mirren fans the better. 

3 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I have a large sack of salt somewhere that I didn't know what to do with.  All of a sudden it will come in handy.

Edited by beyond our ken