Old Firm fan allocation poll

Should Old Firm Fans be Given the North Stand Only  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest TPAFKATS
Oh dear. The forum's prime Old Firm apologist disgraces himself again.
Disgusting that any Saints fan would want to give them any tickets.

Says the forum's number 1 Old Firm apologist.
Its disgusting. Hang your head in shame.
🤣🤣

Heres a thought. (sorry if its been covered ) 

What if we give the south stand to both sides of the old scum and they, either one or both  dont sell out the stands ?  Bringing ,lets say only 2500 in total  ?  

Also , what if Hibs or hearts are riding high and would take an allocation of 2-2.5k ? do we do the same for them or split the west again ?

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Heres a thought. (sorry if its been covered ) 

What if we give the south stand to both sides of the old scum and they, either one or both  dont sell out the stands ?  Bringing ,lets say only 2500 in total  ?  

Also , what if Hibs or hearts are riding high and would take an allocation of 2-2.5k ? do we do the same for them or split the west again ?

They both averaged over 3600 fans at away games last season. 

Unpopular,  I know but I wouldn't have moved people out of the family stand. 

As to Hearts and Hibs

Instead I would move West Stand Season Ticket Holders (I am one)  into the North and South Stand. 

This would give us 3 out of 4 stands. 

Make access and egress easier. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

As to Hearts and Hibs

Instead I would move West Stand Season Ticket Holders (I am one)  into the North and South Stand. 

I understand that but with the skittish nature of at least one side of the arse cheek , it is well within the realms of possibility that this could happen.  They are not averse to the odd boycott just to prove the rest of scottish football would die without them :rolleyes:

Many of us will be old enough to remember that we used to give away about 80% of Love  Street when either of the ugly sisters come to visit.

In the terracing days they would get the whole away end, and the home end behind the goals, and a good chunk of the main stand and enclosure too.

Originally when they were in the split home end there was only a few coppers between the two sets of fans until they eventually put in an iron fence that allowed the home end to be split in two when they visited.

There was no holding fans back at the end, all the Saints fans had to leave via the Love Street end exit, along with a few thousand of their lot. It was fucking carnage.

8 minutes ago, div said:

Many of us will be old enough to remember that we used to give away about 80% of Love  Street when either of the ugly sisters come to visit.

In the terracing days they would get the whole away end, and the home end behind the goals, and a good chunk of the main stand and enclosure too.

Originally when they were in the split home end there was only a few coppers between the two sets of fans until they eventually put in an iron fence that allowed the home end to be split in two when they visited.

There was no holding fans back at the end, all the Saints fans had to leave via the Love Street end exit, along with a few thousand of their lot. It was f**king carnage.

Late 1960's , early 1970's. it looked like they occupied 99% of Love Street.

All I can remember is a couple of hundred Season Ticket Holders in the Main Stand/Enclosure and another group of our Fans down the front of the North Bank. Obviously there were more scattered throughout the Stadium, but they generally remained unsurprisingly quiet, while surrounded by the Bigots.

8 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Do the SFA demand clubs provide a ticket allocation for visiting supporters? If so what are the rules? Anybody know?

Reasonable amount rather than a set amount for League matches.

Scottish Cup, there is a minimum set percentage for away fans.

League Cup, I dunno.

6 hours ago, div said:

There was no holding fans back at the end, all the Saints fans had to leave via the Love Street end exit, along with a few thousand of their lot. It was f**king carnage.

That brings back some memories. Being spat on, having a golf ball and pies thrown at me by Celtic fans. Not something I want to see repeated. There are some things much more important than money. I honestly don't know why I wasn't opposed to this from the day Gordon mentioned it.

I remember it very well hence the reason why I couldn’t give a shit about losing the extra money. We’re the ones putting up with it. I think the BOD of directors should be careful with this because it could put off some of the newish ST holders from renewing in future. In this day and age we shouldn’t have to put up with it.

17 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

How perfectly excellent and skilled proudtobeabuddy is in the art of caring aboot ST holders

In this day an age wi shouldn't huv tae pit up wi cliches like 'this day and age'.

Why don't wi sellout oor wee toaty stadium tae oor ain fans an then huv nae visiting fans of any description?

Your not very good at the Dundee twang mate poor OOR Willie must be shaking his heed  :P

3 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

How perfectly excellent and skilled proudtobeabuddy is in the art of caring aboot ST holders

In this day an age wi shouldn't huv tae pit up wi cliches like 'this day and age'.

Why don't wi sellout oor wee toaty stadium tae oor ain fans an then huv nae visiting fans of any description?

politely meaning the OF can f**k off with their bigoted shite which is supposedly being clamped down on. Why should we give them both ends for a few pounds extra? It'll backfire, guaranteed.

As to Hearts and Hibs

mmm how about NAW?

33 minutes ago, jackbud said:

IMG_1534445499.217293.jpg

There they go againemoji20.png

Just had a look on the follow follow forum and the above scenes didn't actually happen.Seemingly those pictures were originally of fans handing out gifts in a local orphanage............until a pesky sellic fan Photoshopped them.

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

Rangers an Celtic ur daein  us a favour, if it wisnae fur them some o these morons wid support St Mirren. Rangers an Celtic ur like the shite magnet that protects us. Just like how Jupiter's gravity protects Earth fae they nasty meteorites. Rangers an Celtic fans ur  the nasty meteorites o Scottish fitba.

Quite like that analogy.