Jai Quitongo

Jai Quitongo is currently a free agent! Nows the time to go and get him. Injury prone or not the guys got pace to burn, confident, strong and scares the life out of defences including ours every time we played against him. Even a half fit Quitongo would be 10 times Cody Cooke! 

Definitely worth a punt on a 6 month deal. We wouldn’t need to pay him much either

Edited by Big Yards

13 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Been training with Livingston for a few weeks apparently. I'd imagine they would have offered a contract by now if he was fit enough and of premier league standard.  Still. looks like they don't have to fend off any competition at the moment.

The fact another premier league team wanted to have a look at him tells you that he may be worth us having a look too

3 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

I wouldn’t even call it a punt compared to the V9 boys! We all know what Quitongo can do

Yup.....in three seasons in the Championship he has managed to play 35 games and scored 5 times, that's it!!

Just now, Big Yards said:

Not against us. Far more threatening than any of our strikers and creates a lot of goals too. The perfect fit to play alongside the Brock

More threatening than Mullen? I don't think so. We need more strikers but Quiongo is not the answer and his injury record is horrendous - has literally spent more time on the treatment table than playing over the last 3 years. We need someone who is fit and can score so that rules Quitongo out on both counts.

Just now, Big Yards said:

6 month contract, see how he does. Nothing to lose, everything to gain. No brainer for me

6 months wages to lose on a player that seems to be permanently injured. As sonny said , he flatters to deceive. In some ways he is like his old man - you'd get a flash of skill , and then nothing for the next 6 games. 

11 minutes ago, munoz said:

6 months wages to lose on a player that seems to be permanently injured. As sonny said , he flatters to deceive. In some ways he is like his old man - you'd get a flash of skill , and then nothing for the next 6 games. 

Agreed, and who exactly is he going to replace, this would be a Portable Loo signing !!!!

15 minutes ago, munoz said:

Remember the time against Ross County when he left the field of play to do a shite?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12237391.Hendrie_shocked_as_Jose_takes_a_break/

1 minute ago, Big Yards said:

Mullen aside who else would get a start up front alongside the Brock before Quitongo? 

Why Mullen aside? The way he's playing and the effort he's putting in the question should be 'The Brock' aside who would get a start alongside Mullen?   Cody Cooke is all we have until other players arrive. (this week apparently).  I think for the reasons given above I wouldn't go for Quitongo Big Yards.