Jai Quitongo

42 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

Remember the time against Ross County when he left the field of play to do a shite?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12237391.Hendrie_shocked_as_Jose_takes_a_break/

"when the ball broke to Murray, 23 yards out and he unleashed a searing drive which took a slight deflection as it beat Walker."

23 yard strike by Hugh Murray? Did I read that right?

6 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

"when the ball broke to Murray, 23 yards out and he unleashed a searing drive which took a slight deflection as it beat Walker."

23 yard strike by Hugh Murray? Did I read that right?

Fair shut the Ross County fans up as well. They were singing 'St Mirren's going out...' to the tune of Three Lions at the time, as they celebrated their late 'winner'.  :double

Lots of hands being cupped against ears after that goal.

1 hour ago, munoz said:

6 months wages to lose on a player that seems to be permanently injured. As sonny said , he flatters to deceive. In some ways he is like his old man - you'd get a flash of skill , and then nothing for the next 6 games. 

Think we've already lost more than that on a combination of some of the dross signed at the start of the season! 

17 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I would love to join this discussion, I really would

This would have been a great discussion if it had been posted in the "speculation thread".  You know the thread specifically designed as a place for such topics to be discussed.

There’s no speculation though. It’s a discussion about whether Quitongo would be a good signing or not

5 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Jai Quitongo is currently a free agent! Nows the time to go and get him. 

21 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

There’s no speculation though. It’s a discussion about whether Quitongo would be a good signing or not

Not quite the same.

47 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

It is speculation - you are speculating that Quitongo would be a good addition. 

This thread is General St Mirren Discussion where subjects about St Mirren are discussed - not about players that play for other clubs.

Guest TPAFKATS
Not against us. Far more threatening than any of our strikers and creates a lot of goals too. The perfect fit to play alongside the Brock
Hmm, a guy called Quitongo who always scores against us. What could go wrong.

Guest TPAFKATS
If his name was Jal, this would have been a pretty shite attempt at a pun but his nam is Jai. [emoji38][emoji38]
Isn't it a bit early to be tucking into the drugs IOBS?

Och, I'm sure it's just a typo from IOBS. A bit like nam...