Jai Quitongo

Never been a fan of the boy....

but when did the sun all of a sudden become a reliable source, and what happened to 2 sides to every story ? 

It its true, he’s a bigger scumbag than I thought but I’d wait until facts become available not what a rag like the sun reports. 

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Shull will advocate we offer him a contract now !!!

If he is guilty then serves his sentence and seems to be rehabilitated I would have no problem employing him for St Mirren if he is good enough. 

Presently he is innocent and should play now for Partick Thistle. 

24 minutes ago, mattman said:

I’m just confused to why you gave me that emoji when you more or less just said what I said, over 3 separate posts :huh::lol:

Having a go at the Super Soaraway Scottish Sun was very confusing, that's why you got the wee confused emoji. 

Precious wee pet. :lol:

Just now, shull said:

Having a go at the Super Soaraway Scottish Sun was very confusing, that's why you got the wee confused emoji. 

Forgot the sun have never reported anything false....  

I’m not the one getting upset, posting numerous posts.

8 hours ago, mattman said:

Never been a fan of the boy....

but when did the sun all of a sudden become a reliable source, and what happened to 2 sides to every story ? 

It its true, he’s a bigger scumbag than I thought but I’d wait until facts become available not what a rag like the sun reports. 

Yep. Agree with this. Never thought you'd hear me say that eh?

Regardless of what source has published this, he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

It's incredible how many people don't understand that and are quite ready to presume guilt at the slightest thing.

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Yep. Agree with this. Never thought you'd hear me say that eh?

Regardless of what source has published this, he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

It's incredible how many people don't understand that and are quite ready to presume guilt at the slightest thing.

You're absolutely right.

However, I do find myself wondering how many completely innocent men find themselves wrongly accused of beating up women.

5 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

You're absolutely right.

However, I do find myself wondering how many completely innocent men find themselves wrongly accused of beating up women.

I don't know but I would bet my mortgage it happens more often than most people think.

Which is why we have a legal system to get to the bottom of it.

Guest TPAFKATS
You're absolutely right.
A man has been charged with assaulting his partner to such a degree that she has been hospitalised.
What made you think this was a helpful post?

12 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

A man has been charged with assaulting his partner to such a degree that she has been hospitalised.
What made you think this was a helpful post?

I'm not sure what you're getting at. What was unhelpful about my post?

Edit: I suspect you may have mis-interpreted what I meant. I was getting at the fact that I don't believe many people who have done nothing wrong, get accused of this sort of thing. No smoke without fire, etc.

Edited by Magic Monkey

It's becoming noticeably more common for footballers to be accused of various types of assault. Always liked the guy as a player, can't imagine him doing something like that, got to trust the police to get to the bottom of it. 

Not saying he's innocent or guilty, but there have been cases where people have tried to get their partner into trouble, especially when they have a bit of a public profile. Innocent until proven guilty 

Guest TPAFKATS
Edit: I suspect you may have mis-interpreted what I meant. I was getting at the fact that I don't believe many people who have done nothing wrong, get accused of this sort of thing. No smoke without fire, etc.
Thanks I think I did. Apologies

8 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
3 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

Thanks I think I did. Apologies

No worries bud.

6 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

Oh FFS Seriously? :hammer

23 hours ago, Doakes said:

It's becoming noticeably more common for footballers to be accused of various types of assault. Always liked the guy as a player, can't imagine him doing something like that, got to trust the police to get to the bottom of it. 

Not saying he's innocent or guilty, but there have been cases where people have tried to get their partner into trouble, especially when they have a bit of a public profile. Innocent until proven guilty 

Indeed. In Scotland , as soon as a woman makes a report she has been assaulted , the police then go and arrest the man. .