Jai Quitongo

Guest TPAFKATS

Ffs, a woman has been hospitalised due to her injuries. Can we stop equating this with notional guys being wrongly accused of crimes. It really doesn't help domestic abuse victims.

8 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Ffs, a woman has been hospitalised due to her injuries. Can we stop equating this with notional guys being wrongly accused of crimes. It really doesn't help domestic abuse victims.

You know what else doesn't help abuse victims? People like you running around the internet shrieking at everyone.

Jeez, give it a break.

Both parties are entitled to justice.

I'm not sure why you are struggling with this concept.

Guest TPAFKATS
You know what else doesn't help abuse victims? People like you running around the internet shrieking at everyone.
Jeez, give it a break.
Both parties are entitled to justice.
I'm not sure why you are struggling with this concept.
ffs get a grip. I'm not the one trying to judge the event before trial by clouding it with imaginery whataboutery.
I thought you were supposed to be intelligent.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:03 PM, Doakes said:

It's becoming noticeably more common for footballers to be accused of various types of assault. Always liked the guy as a player, can't imagine him doing something like that, got to trust the police to get to the bottom of it. 

Not saying he's innocent or guilty, but there have been cases where people have tried to get their partner into trouble, especially when they have a bit of a public profile. Innocent until proven guilty 

It may be more common in terms of reporting and coverage.  Domestic abuse cases are notoriously difficult.  Innocent until proven guilty is correct. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

ffs get a grip. I'm not the one trying to judge the event before trial by clouding it with imaginery whataboutery.

You liked a post by Magic Monkey where he said "No smoke without fire, etc".

It's hard to imagine how you could more strongly pre-judge events before trial.

Guest TPAFKATS
You liked a post by Magic Monkey where he said "No smoke without fire, etc".

It's hard to imagine how you could more strongly pre-judge events before trial.

You mean I liked the post where he explained how I had got the wrong end of the stick with his previous post? Same as you did BTW [emoji6]

I then quoted his post and apologised.

You quoting only the last 5 words of his post is poor.

This is the downside of this forum. It allows the type of moronic views expressed above to be associated with the St Mirren support.

I certainly hope if I ever get beaten up to the point of hospitalisation f**kwits don't gather on an football forum to suggest I am lying about who the culprit was.

I can imagine the likes of Oaksoft being the type of pathetic screwball to be part of a mens right group right enough. No doubt we will see him howling away on top of the Main Stand in his superhero costume once the weather picks up.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

This is the downside of this forum. It allows the type of moronic views expressed above to be associated with the St Mirren support.

I certainly hope if I ever get beaten up to the point of hospitalisation f**kwits don't gather on an football forum to suggest I am lying about who the culprit was.

I can imagine the likes of Oaksoft being the type of pathetic screwball to be part of a mens right group right enough. No doubt we will see him howling away on top of the Main Stand in his superhero costume once the weather picks up.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

That is what I am saying. 

You reckon this is a moronic view.

Riiiiiiight :lol:

You will have to show me where I said the victim was lying.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

That is what I am saying. 

You reckon this is a moronic view.

Riiiiiiight :lol:

You will have to show me where I said the victim was lying.

Everyone is perfectly aware of how our courts work.

It only ever seems to be in cases of violence against women that men suddenly need to make the conversation about the judicial process. 

The very clear suggestion from several here is that the victim is lying. It's shameful stuff. Keep your mouth shut until the court case if you are that worried about due process.

15 hours ago, Kemp said:

Everyone is perfectly aware of how our courts work.

It only ever seems to be in cases of violence against women that men suddenly need to make the conversation about the judicial process. 

The very clear suggestion from several here is that the victim is lying. It's shameful stuff. Keep your mouth shut until the court case if you are that worried about due process.

So in other words you accept that I wasn't one of those who said this and that my view about innocent until guilty is not a "moronic view".

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Is that where Stokes et al disappeared to? Toshack as manager.

Stokes and ex M'Well Lee Erwin play for Tractor Sazi,Machines closest rivals.The derby match is this week.

Toshack was Manager of Tractor but only lasted a few months.

1 minute ago, Magic Monkey said:

I bet he's got a top celebration worked out just in case, though.

Cahill_1_3178750b.jpg 

Something like this would probably be quite appropriate, assuming the rumours are true. Probably for the best that he is fleeing the country