Hearts away. 01/09

guinness

6 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Got bad feeling about this game. Think a lot of us will be in the Gorgie Road chippy by half time. 3.0 Hearts and that's me being kind. Defence is dire. And there's nothing upfront. Don't think the players have any confidence in Stubbs. But I really hope we are a coupon buster and get a result. Coys.

Dark days Neil I'm sure contingency plans are well under way. McIntyre  knocked back Falkirk. Someone on Pie and Bovril wrote an interview candidate who failed has been contacted and sounded out. Of course I'm putting 2 and 2 together coming up with 5. For sure the board have a plan though. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Dark days Neil I'm sure contingency plans are well under way. McIntyre  knocked back Falkirk. Someone on Pie and Bovril wrote an interview candidate who failed has been contacted and sounded out. Of course I'm putting 2 and 2 together coming up with 5. For sure the board have a plan though. 

Has SPS changed his name? :blink:

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Jeez... get a hod o yersel!

your flapping like a big mill lassie, on a saturday night wae a fanny like a wizard's sleeve!

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

That is Gary, Neil is eastlands saint 

9 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Got bad feeling about this game. Think a lot of us will be in the Gorgie Road chippy by half time. 3.0 Hearts and that's me being kind. Defence is dire. And there's nothing upfront. Don't think the players have any confidence in Stubbs. But I really hope we are a coupon buster and get a result. Coys.

chippy at half time  nae wonder theres no a pun o ye hinging the right way lol .....feel the love :wub: he he 

It's only taken a couple of months to completely void the excitement of going to the football on a Saturday.

Tynecastle is probably the best away ground to visit and enjoy a good atmosphere.

From going to almost every away game the last few seasons I've already found an excuse to avoid tomorrows game.

p.s. We should just play our 10 tallest outfield players and hold out for a 0-0.

Edited by linwood-bud

Reckon we should go for a narrow 5-3-2. It is overly reliant on our midfield offering a lot more going forward and at the back, but should shore up our defence and make us harder to play against.

Samson

Hodson
Baird
Jones
Kpekawa
Coulson

Magennis
McGinn
Willock

Brock Madsen
Mullen

Hopefully allows for greater link up and generally holding the ball for when we have to bypass the midfield. Also offers Coulson a lot more cover if he goes forward that what he's received in previous games.

I'm looking forward to it.

7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It is definitely progress that you are starting to realise that using PieandBovril as your primary information source is a dodgy strategy.

Doesn't stop you posting this speculative guff though.

Still, baby steps and all that.....:D

Hopefully Stubbs ditches this ridiculous diamond formation in a midfield and goes for a 4-4-1-1 which will at least offer protection to the full-backs.

If I was Hearts I'd play Ikpeazu on the left wing and play long diagonals to him all day. The logic of signing a midget at right back may be exposed tomorrow. Hopefully still in the game by half-time.

12 hours ago, Hendo said:

Hopefully Stubbs ditches this ridiculous diamond formation in a midfield and goes for a 4-4-1-1 which will at least offer protection to the full-backs.

If I was Hearts I'd play Ikpeazu on the left wing and play long diagonals to him all day. The logic of signing a midget at right back may be exposed tomorrow. Hopefully still in the game by half-time.

TBF he's terrorised better teams than us.

He barged through the Celtic defence a few weeks ago to set up the winner and they are not"midgets" although I didn't think full backs had to be giants.

Like you I hope we can stay in the game until half time, we've been out of the last few games by then and we don't have the personnel to claw back a couple of goals.