Hearts away. 01/09

guinness

1 minute ago, gc_SMFC said:

It's laughable to purely blame Stubbs, purely because the errors the players have made. They literally turn off any time the ball breaks down. The midfield is non existent the defence have been ragdolled by a better team

A manager who blames the players is a manager on his way out. His players, his (shit) tactics and poor organisation.

Like most away fans out of the ground before half time. Don't know how much more the club's board can watch this. Atrocious defending again. I'll say it again not one player he has brought is better than any than any the players that played last season. I was willing give Stubbs a chance. But no longer it's time to go.

1 minute ago, gc_SMFC said:

It's laughable to purely blame Stubbs, purely because the errors the players have made. They literally turn off any time the ball breaks down. The midfield is non existent the defence have been ragdolled by a better team

It doesn't matter how bad Stubbs' loan signings are they start every week... almost like our starting XI is picked with help from the reserve team / academy coaches at Rangers, Hearts, Middlesborough, Southhampton, Manchester United and Birmingham City.

2 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Like most away fans out of the ground before half time. Don't how much more the club's board can watch this. Atrocious defending again. I'll say it again not one player he has brought is better than any than any the players that played last season. I was willing give Stubbs a chance. But no longer it's time to go.

I couldn't make it today, i like away games in Edinburgh.... glad i didn't make it!

Edited by proudtobeabuddy

He’s the one that sends these jokers out to make those mistakes (or in some cases brought them to the club full stop)!

He is the MANAGER, he is supposed to MANAGE the playing staff. Buck stops with him.

It doesn't matter how bad Stubbs' loan signings are they start every week... almost like our starting XI is picked with help from the reserve team / academy coaches at Rangers, Hearts, Middlesborough, Southhampton, Manchester United and Birmingham City.

Would rather watch our academy players playing.
If that’s the standard of Premier League and Championship youth teams then football certainly won’t be ‘coming home’ any time soon!

Like most away fans out of the ground before half time. Don't how much more the club's board can watch this. Atrocious defending again. I'll say it again not one player he has brought is better than any than any the players that played last season. I was willing give Stubbs a chance. But no longer it's time to go.

Yep Gary, enough is enough. LOL Young Gerry on way back from Florida wait till he sees the score. Stubbs has got to go now, yeh early days but this is not working.

Guest TPAFKATS
The guilt of putting this on was real. The reality though is that it was always going to be the outcome. 

image.png.447c2937676ce1b825cde8c02cbf273c.png.f8e9546f67a5fd19403acbdff73c92f1.png
I got hearts -1 goal at 13/10 which seemed like a gift. It's on a treble though.

Just now, ged62 said:

Agree, I was holding back over the weeks saying back him. Can’t believe I’m actually saying as early as this, he needs to go.

I knew after last week. I wanted him to get a chance but he's killing any feelgood factor we had at the club. It has to be addressed pronto.

14 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Would rather watch our academy players playing.
If that’s the standard of Premier League and Championship youth teams then football certainly won’t be ‘coming home’ any time soon!

Shows the danger Scottish youths face by moving to England to "develop". Stevie Mallan was largely playing U23s last season but is now thriving at Hibs. Scottish football will be much more beneficial to guys like him than U23s in England.