Hearts away. 01/09

guinness

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

Scared smiley 16

I think I'll try the above as an alternative to my usual tactic of hiding under the bed.

I shudder to think of the damage that Ikpeazu could inflict on our defence.

I actually said to my mate yesterday to remember to bring his couch for us to hide behind  :D   We always enjoyed a day out in Edinburgh which is the only reason we are going. Fearing for the worst but as usual, hoping for the best.

IMG_1535291701.982460.thumb.jpg.00104bca1e8c7817057074ec3561cb9a.jpg

Hopefully Paul is back fit for next week I’d go with this if we don’t get any new faces in.

Cammy needs to play behind Mullen, brock got his chance and was really disappointing against Livy only managing 1 wee turn the full time he was on the pitch.
Not a very good source but they said P McGinn could out 2 or 3 weeks. But get the feeling that's just a rumour

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Irrespective of our team next week I fear this game as I've felt that Hearts are a very strong team this season.

Yesterdays result is a sore one, I'm not too confident we'll get much from any of the top six teams this season.  :(

True and True. 

15 minutes ago, johnmeiksy said:

Faraway I agree don’t think we will get much from the top 6 but will add going by the Livi game we will struggle to get anything from the bottom teams either

Saturdays game/result was a blow, not just losing, not even looking like getting anything so, yeah, I agree, going on that performance it's hard to see who we could take points from.

17 hours ago, johnmeiksy said:

Faraway I agree don’t think we will get much from the top 6 but will add going by the Livi game we will struggle to get anything from the bottom teams either

This season was never going to be easy.  Taking points from any of our games will be tough but I wouldn't want it any other way.  We are facing much tougher opposition.  Our summer of turmoil didn't give us the best opportunity to prepare.  The transfer window is still open.  An experienced centreback,  a pacy winger and an exoerienced striker would make an enormous difference.  

Edited by St.Ricky

On 8/15/2018 at 11:04 PM, munoz said:

With the difference in price between the 2 tiers being what it is, I can see lower stand selling out fast. 

We got our tickets last week and apparently got the last ones for the lower tier. Unless that was just sales patter.

So a reasonable support going but expensive if you don't have a ticket