Conor McBrearty

25 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Same reply to you. Let the young lad have his own mention as part of the St Mirren family.

Same translation. Added to that. Nothing to do with "the young lad". All to do with an old, attention seeking fart.

Edited by stlucifer

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Same translation. Added to that. Nothing to do with "the young lad". All to do with an old, attention seeking fart.

You are seriously sad.

I feel genuinely sorry for you.

You seem to find it impossible to be positive.

Back to the young lad. I hope his loan spell works for him, Stenhousemuir and Saints.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:11 PM, St.Ricky said:

You are seriously sad.

I feel genuinely sorry for you.

You seem to find it impossible to be positive.

Back to the young lad. I hope his loan spell works for him, Stenhousemuir and Saints.

Sad?

Sad would be having some little to do in the real world that you have to stoop to spending an inordinate amount of time staring at a computer screen and the only interaction you have is starting nonsensical and unnecessary threads on a football forum to, in my opinion, the detriment of the forum.

Now, THAT IS SAD.

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sad?

Sad would be having some little to do in the real world that you have to stoop to spending an inordinate amount of time staring at a computer screen and the only interaction you have is starting nonsensical and unnecessary threads on a football forum to, in my opinion, the detriment of the forum.

Now, THAT IS SAD.

Having constant digs at St Mirren Supporters and contributing shite on a Forum is your hobby.

50 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sad?

Now, THAT IS SAD.

If proof be needed in your case, you have just provided it. A sad and nasty little man. Try positivity. Life is much more enjoyable that way.

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

If proof be needed in your case, you have just provided it. A sad and nasty little man. Try positivity. Life is much more enjoyable that way.

Hmmm. Nice to know you know yourself. The post could easily have been relating to a certain other poster.

9 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Off the Twitter feed:

83’ - Danny Rogers is stretchered off for the reserves. With all three subs already made Conor McBrearty will go in goals. [5-0]

Has he gone to Stenny yet or do we get to use him in reserve matches? How does this work?

Aye, strange one. While on loan to p/t clubs, players usually train with the squad at Ralston. Maybe it's an extension of that arrangement?