So Farewell Then Jim Kellerman 22/5/18 - 17/8/18

Ha bit awkward.

Normally we wait until January before rinsing the part time summer duds.

Can’t say I’m surprised after watching his first half performance against Spartans. He was taken off at half time in that game and rightly so. He did look a bit brighter when he come on against Dumbarton and even scored but yeah... Stubbs clearly doesn’t think he’s up to it and I can see why.

Cody Cook next for the boot?

On 8/17/2018 at 4:55 PM, TopCat said:

Ha bit awkward.

Normally we wait until January before rinsing the part time summer duds.

Can’t say I’m surprised after watching his first half performance against Spartans. He was taken off at half time in that game and rightly so. He did look a bit brighter when he come on against Dumbarton and even scored but yeah... Stubbs clearly doesn’t think he’s up to it and I can see why.

Cody Cook next for the boot?

Cooke was Stubbs' own signing so I guess he will get some more time. Kellerman was signed by JR so will have been assessed differently I guess.

• 2 months later...

Interesting coupla posts by a guy claiming to be our ex-scout (or whatever) Martin Christie on P&B! 

Hi.

Just wanted to put out on here that this is totally untrue.  We had Cooke watched for Truro last season but he was never mentioned to Alan as a target.  Heaton was never watched.  The first the recruitment department knew of these signings was when they were about to be announced.

Martin

No, I'm really  not here to provoke argument.  Absolutely loved my time at St Mirren last season and wish the club nothing but good things.  Happy to take any criticisms for players identified by recruitment dept (Kellerman?) but not for those that weren't.

Edited by Bud the Baker

3 hours ago, munoz said:

Good luck to the lad. Oran I'm sure will keep an eye on him . Edit Ross liked him that's good enough for me. Stubbs glove did not fit St Mirren. The lad sounds hungary to prove himself, stick in I say get the head down then come home and prove yourself. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Good luck to the lad. Oran I'm sure will keep an eye on him . Edit Ross liked him that's good enough for me. Stubbs glove did not fit St Mirren. The lad sounds hungary to prove himself, stick in I say get the head down then come home and prove yourself. 

I would say he sound's more English, but I do hope he can be a success with us...

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, billyg said:

Just seen a tweet saying that Kellerman has now officially left Fylde , and is back with us. I think he may still get his chance.

He'll need to get his chance now as he can't play for anyone else.

Strange one on the face of it, not played for Fylde since 8th December so if he is not injured must just have fallen out of favour.

Guess he deserves a go under Oran, Jack must have seen something there!

Yeah seems like he’s not getting a game for Fylde, that’s probably why he’s back. Might aswell be sitting in our reserves if he’s sitting in theirs.

Last time he featured he was subbed off in a 2-1 defeat to Dover and he hasn’t even made the bench since as far as I can see.

Doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence.

34 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Yeah seems like he’s not getting a game for Fylde, that’s probably why he’s back. Might aswell be sitting in our reserves if he’s sitting in theirs.

Last time he featured he was subbed off in a 2-1 defeat to Dover and he hasn’t even made the bench since as far as I can see.

Doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence.

He’s been injured, going on a quick google search.

12 hours ago, div said:

He'll need to get his chance now as he can't play for anyone else.

Strange one on the face of it, not played for Fylde since 8th December so if he is not injured must just have fallen out of favour.

Guess he deserves a go under Oran, Jack must have seen something there!

Welcome back Jim Kellerman. 

• 6 months later...