So Farewell Then Jim Kellerman 22/5/18 - 17/8/18

Guest TPAFKATS
Killerman has another chance under Goodwin hope he grabs it with both hands. Cooke has shown it can be done. 
I'd rather we got guys like Kellerman and Heaton off the wage bill and free up some additional budget.

12 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
29 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
Killerman has another chance under Goodwin hope he grabs it with both hands. Cooke has shown it can be done. 

I'd rather we got guys like Kellerman and Heaton off the wage bill and free up some additional budget.

Killerman could be a great nickname for Jim.

Not that it counts for too much but he did provide the assist for last night's goal.

13 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
31 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Someone on the forum wrote Heaton was paid off this week. Think Killerman will be given a chance 

Guest TPAFKATS
Someone on the forum wrote Heaton was paid off this week. Think Killerman will be given a chance 
Heaton hasn't been paid off. Hopefully he'll start to look at his future in football and not just the wage he's picking up from us.

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Long John Baldy said:

Obika? ha

I missed the game on Saturday but from the highlights he played well, and set up a couple of good chances for Andreu. I think he'll be a good signing for us, people forget he had a bad injury last year which can affect any players confidence.