League within a league

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Mostly agree - but not convinced the Fakes are so much better than us - despite the fact they took 3 points today with a 93rd minute winner. They were certainly the poorer side on every stat today.

We win the next 2 and it will be a miracle... but I live in hope... and what a difference that could make; but also knowing that we will sign better players at the next window...

I expect Hamilton to get thumped tomorrow and rack up some bad goal difference too..

Hamilton play a team who have won only twice away in a year and haven't won away league game since February so not sure why its a given they will get a hiding tomorrow.

Just now, shull said:

Quite a few Buddies supporting sectarian and terrorist loving Sevco tomorrow.

I just want Hamilton to lose and us to stay in touch with as many teams as possible. 

The Rangers will fukc things up themselves later on , don't worry.

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Agree . Accies 0 - zombies 12 would do me . Coupled with at least three Accies men receive red cards

A bit extreme but I get your drift. The top and bottom of this league are both tight and likely to stay that way.  Should this make us worry?  Will worrying help?  Better to hold our collective nerve and get on with it.  The manager has made it clear that he wants to have fewer players but also more experienced players.  I can't say that I am unhappy at all with his 3 signings so far- Ferdinand,  Jackson and Hammill.  A few more of that calibre and we won't be far away come the end of the season.  Meanwhile,  buckle up and enjoy the rollercoaster ride. COYS

Very unfortunately we did not win today so we really do need other teams , no matter how unpalatable that may be , to do us a favour and take points from our nearest competition. To hope that happens does not make me or any others who wish it supporters of sectarianism or terrorism .
Next week , regardless of our result , I hope Killie take as many goals as possible off Hamilton also.

22 minutes ago, shull said:

It's actually Sevco and their fans who are sectarian and terrorist loving.

As are Celtic and their fans.

Be sure to support them when they play Hamilton, Dundee & Motherwell tae.

Don't give a flying fukc about the burnt buns or any Glasgow teams tbh . Only concern is the black and white as I'm sure yours is.

7 minutes ago, munoz said:

Don't give a flying fukc about the burnt buns or any Glasgow teams tbh . Only concern is the black and white as I'm sure yours is.

No me that's supporting them ramorra versus the Accies.

Bring on the Fakes

We win then nowt to worry about

20 hours ago, faraway saint said:

About St Johnstone, it's more the FACT we're shit away that worries me more than how good they are.

These are the last 2 games of the first quarter and, to date, only Dundee on the face of it, are more pish than us.

We could win both these games but we could lose both, that's unfortunately, where we are right now IMO. 

Agreed...

19 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Hamilton play a team who have won only twice away in a year and haven't won away league game since February so not sure why its a given they will get a hiding tomorrow.

4    v    1   is on the face of a hiding as I predicted  …  just like it was for us Against Aberdeen   :hammer

Their goal difference is now nearer ours - lets see where we are after our next 2 games...

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The form of the bottom 5 really is tragic.

Between them, over the last 5 games, they have only managed 12 points from a possible 75.

As I thought, the gulf between the top and bottom is massive this season,

The gulf is massive but it will give us the chance to climb out of the mini group if we get the transfer window spot on. 

3 minutes ago, Ethan said:

The gulf is massive but it will give us the chance to climb out of the mini group if we get the transfer window spot on. 

It is a bonus there are another 4 teams who are shite, gives us more of a chance.

I'm sure the other 4 teams will be thinking the same about the transfer window. 

Look at the opportunities we have had handed to us, but have been unable to do the basics to take them.

2-0 down against ten man Rangers - unable to trouble their keeper

0-0 against celtic, up against ten men for an hour, still unable to trouble keeper

get Hibs on a poor day for them... and guess what? Their keeper has a day off

go one up on Killie at home, then end up having only FIVE attempts at goal, with three on target.

forget trying to complicate/muddy the water with a league within a league. We have had opportunities against most of the top six and have been unable to take them. That my fellow forumsters is the M.O. Of relegated teams.