Kenny Miller Free Agent

All about opinions and I know I'm in the minority, but for me he's toxic. I accept he will bring experience. And he has kept himself in excellent shape. However he fell out with his last 2 managers, and actually got sacked as a player. Sacked after 7 weeks at Livingston. He also has a face you wouldn't tire of punching [emoji16] I would back him to score against Livi though!!

5 minutes ago, st jock said:

All about opinions and I know I'm in the minority, but for me he's toxic. I accept he will bring experience. And he has kept himself in excellent shape. However he fell out with his last 2 managers, and actually got sacked as a player. Sacked after 7 weeks at Livingston. He also has a face you wouldn't tire of punching emoji16.png I would back him to score against Livi though!!

When has miller ever been unreliable or a trouble maker in his 22 year career? What’s happened recently looks as if he’s just found himself in 2 unfortunate positions which had to end one way or another. He is an example to all Scottish pros and someone all our team would look up to after what he’s achieved in the game 

2 hours ago, Soctty said:

That may be true, but the sun is toilet paper.

I wouldn't buy the Sun if I were paid to do so..... Nor The Times... Nor watch Sky... Or anything that contributed to Rupert Murdoch. 

Read this on line after clicking through from the NewsNowStMirren site. 

Don't recommend wiping your bum with your tablet... Could be messy. 

Back to the topic. 

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I wouldn't buy the Sun if I were paid to do so..... Nor The Times... Nor watch Sky... Or anything that contributed to Rupert Murdoch. 

Back to the topic. 

Speaking from experience Ricky? Sounds messy... :wink:

When has miller ever been unreliable or a trouble maker in his 22 year career? What’s happened recently looks as if he’s just found himself in 2 unfortunate positions which had to end one way or another. He is an example to all Scottish pros and someone all our team would look up to after what he’s achieved in the game 
As I said it's all about opinions bud. To me in the last 12 to 18 months he's been sacked twice and fell out with another manager. His wife likes to post nonsense about him on social media. I think he will be bad for the dressing room. Saying that, if he does sign then I will give him my backing.

2 minutes ago, st jock said:

As I said it's all about opinions bud. To me in the last 12 to 18 months he's been sacked twice and fell out with another manager. His wife likes to post nonsense about him on social media. I think he will be bad for the dressing room. Saying that, if he does sign then I will give him my backing.

Could find a wee changing room for him. :rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Back to the topic. 

Tablet and bums don't go together.

Fudge, on the other hand....

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

School wasn't your friend was it? :lol:

#canyoudonothingright

PS For Drew, it was meant to be "excrement" :byebye 

No.... it was excitement.  Do keep up. 

You get very excited over nothing on line and then layer your posts with excrement. 

I take it you do watch Sky.  Reading the times.... No. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Miller must be bouncing around with no little anger and frustration just now. His perceived Hunnery injustice now this Livingston shambles. Might be a bad risk to sign him, that said, he’s still a good player for the Scottish premier league.
Imagine being able to tap into that anger and motivate him to score on Saturday against Livingston a goal that secures a win,. No little irony. Then to carry on and serve up a few goals for St mirren. Stranger things have happened........🤫

Like signing again for Hibs

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hope Miller signs, as has been mentioned, an excellent player and will score goals.

He could be our Kris Boyd. 

I think his days as a prolific goalscorer are behind him.

Could possibly fill the role Alan Johnston did for us in 2009/10 - bringing a bit of composure to the midfield. In the 10 league games AJ played for us we got 16 points, in the other 28 we got 18 - he probably saved us from relegation that season.

Edited by Bud the Baker

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I think his days as a prolific goalscorer are behind him.

Could possibly fill the role Alan Johnston did for us in 2009/10 - bringing a bit of composure to the midfield. In the 10 league games AJ played for us we got 16 points, in the other 28 we got 18 - he probably saved us from relegation that season.

Don't think he ever was particularly prolific other one spell in his second (and final) stint at R*ngers (now deceased).

Last couple of seasons with Sevco (club founded in 2012)he's been used more in a supporting forward role.

I could see him doing a job for us.

Edited by Wendy Saintss

2 hours ago, class of 76-77 said:

It baffles me that some don’t see the merits of signing Kenny Miller. I for one hope the deal is concluded before Friday.

The only issue is his age, I still remember the pain of seeing Thommo lumbering about in his last season, a pale imitation of the player he was.

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

The only issue is his age, I still remember the pain of seeing Thommo lumbering about in his last season, a pale imitation of the player he was.

With all due respect to the legend that is Thommo - I think KM is a bit more dedicated to his own personal fitness. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Can’t believe the fans who don’t want him. What’s the alternative to an ex Scotland international star another product of the V9 program?
Steve Archibald was an ex Scotland striker...

On 8/20/2018 at 11:03 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Peterhead and poetry . There’s two words you very seldom hear in the one sentence .

The boy stood on the burning deck

His feet had turned to lead

You'd better jump, the skipper yelled

We're miles from Peterhead.

I'll get my........................................

3 minutes ago, AllyM said:

The boy stood on the burning deck

His feet had turned to lead

You'd better jump, the skipper yelled

We're miles from Peterhead.

I'll get my........................................

What about the age old classic.

Peter Reid,  fae Peterheed is DEED..................................Volvo for Sale

11 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, Big Yards said:
Can’t believe the fans who don’t want him. What’s the alternative to an ex Scotland international star another product of the V9 program?

Became an Ex Footballer just as he signed for us.

13 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Aye. Who played 27 times and scored 4 goals, whilst surrounded by supremely more talented Scotland players than KM ever was.