Kenny Miller Free Agent

18 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

. I just ignore 99 per cent of your inane ramblings 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

One day you might even see him play if he signs. 

Save up for a ticket to a home game. 

Go on.. Go on.. Go on

So dim doesn't even remember what he said less than a day ago. :lol:

I see snake has reappeared................pity, still in the huff after the sin bin was "binned". :1eye

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye. Who played 27 times and scored 4 goals, whilst surrounded by supremely more talented Scotland players than KM ever was.
For Scotland? He also played against the major nations, there weren't the games against the daft nations in those days. Not sure you can really compare scoring rates from different eras.
Anyway my point was that signing him as he's an ex Scotland Internationalist isn't necessarily a positive.

I’m not too bothered either way he will certainly be out to prove people wrong also could do a bit of coaching while at the club.

I don’t think he’s the sort that will go out to disrupt a dressing room the assistant drug dealer at Livy would of played his part and he was passionate about the club he supports being in such a mess with lee Wallace who stuck by rangers when they died he could have walked away like many others now sevco have repaid him by freezing him out the squad.

It would have to be a first though.

Manager of a club on Sunday, leave that club (however that played out), and then line up as a player against them the following Saturday?

I would be surprised if such a chain of events has ever occurred before. A good pub quiz question, that's for sure.

1 minute ago, class of 76-77 said:

I expect him to sign for us or Hibs who are also interested.

You'd have to imagine that Hibs are likely to put more money on the table, so if they want him, it's likely that'll be where he is headed.

10 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

At this stage of his career, given that he needs to play in order to stay match fit, I reckon he’s heading our way in order to get regular game time.

Alternatively, at this stage in his career, he might be looking for the biggest payday he can get before he finally hangs his boots up.

Anyway, as I'm not hugely enthusiastic about him joining Saints, it doesn't really make any odds to me either way (good pub quiz question, though....).

According to Livi fans , KM looked like he was struggling with his fitness in the games he played.  Not sure if there's any truth in this , but has he done a full pre season training ? 

I work with a Livi fan who goes to games regularly.

He told me the opposite.

He said that Miller was trying to do too much. He was coming very deep in order to give instructions and also to try to get on the ball to try and make things happen himself.

If it transpires that Stubbs has chased Gavin Reilly away only to be replace him with 38 year old Kenny Miller and our recent form continues I don't think I'll be making it a priority to get to many games while Stubbs is calling the shots. Even to talk about waiting to speak to Miller about signing and giving him time to settle his contractual stuff at Livingston doesn't suggest there are many other signings close to getting over the line. With under 10 days to go this is looking like one of our most clueless transfer windows ever and it was a key one to get right, or to at least sign 3 -5 solid  signings that worked out well and improved  the quality of what we had on top of the nucleus from last year's squad.

If it transpires that Stubbs has chased Gavin Reilly away only to be replace him with 38 year old Kenny Miller and our recent form continues I don't think I'll be making it a priority to get to many games while Stubbs is calling the shots. Even to talk about waiting to speak to Miller about signing and giving him time to settle his contractual stuff at Livingston doesn't suggest there are many other signings close to getting over the line. With under 10 days to go this is looking like one of our most clueless transfer windows ever and it was a key one to get right, or to at least sign 3 -5 solid  signings that worked out well and improved  the quality of what we had on top of the nucleus from last year's squad.

Chased Gavin Reilly away [emoji23][emoji23]

Hearing partick have signed coulibaly that killie sold for 800k would of rather we were in for him but if Kenny comes in he will get my full support and hopefully all goes well.

23 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Hard to disagree with this. Not sure that Miller is what we need. His best days are clearly not in front of him. Would not a big centre forward, in the style of the lad Madsen, complement Cammy Smith and Danny Mullen better than another wee guy? Or would Miller displace Cammy or Danny? If so, which one?

Also, don't like the way Stubbs has been all over the media indicating his interest in Miller. Could be left with egg on his face. Surely he should have learned his lesson after talking in July about 'marquee signings'  which never materialised. Needs to go about his business quietly.

Edited by pondsman