Kenny Miller Free Agent

If you criticise anything you're a Stubbs hater, if you praise anything you're a happy clapper and if you make a reasoned argument then your post is too long and you've bored people, it's bloody hard to be a contributer to this forum.

Just now, Mykey said:

If you criticise anything you're a Stubbs hater, if you praise anything you're a happy clapper and if you make a reasoned argument then your post is too long and you've bored people, it's bloody hard to be a contributer to this forum.

It’s OK on here, you can have your say pro or con. The St Mirren Facebook group though? God forbid you criticise anything or anyone St Mirren related. Fannies.

3 minutes ago, Mykey said:

Stick to team selections..................:wink:

TBF you're simplifying the matter.

There are people who scrape around to find a negative angle o Stubbs, have done since day one.

Different, and there are decent posts stating concerns, from constructive viewpoints.

3 minutes ago, Mykey said:

As long as you have a point to make,  I shouldn't worry Mykey. 

A variety of opinions are welcomed  by most without the need to find fault in others. 

There are people who scrape around to find a negative angle o Stubbs, have done since day one.
Different, and there are decent posts stating concerns, from constructive viewpoints.

I already said that earlier [emoji12]

15 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Indeed, I think it is time for Proustian styled prose to make a return - à la recherche du temps perdu!

The Kerouac of B&WA, I would suggest.

Edited by Drew

6 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

For Scotland? He also played against the major nations, there weren't the games against the daft nations in those days. Not sure you can really compare scoring rates from different eras.
Anyway my point was that signing him as he's an ex Scotland Internationalist isn't necessarily a positive.

Aye true enough. Kenny Miller only scored against the likes of Italy, Germany, England, Croatia, Czech Rep etc. Shite really :P

Take your point generally though. For even greater effect you could’ve used Kevin Kyle or Scott Dobie as an example. However, as a Scotland player, KM was the real deal so the argument is null and void. 

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You did indeed FAS In fact you started a thread to say as much when the ink still wasnt dry on his 3 year contract......

Was I right and did I join in with the assassination of Stubbs? :blink:

You always did have trouble understanding/reading the thread. :1eye

Take your time, you're still trying to prove Livi have a better defence than us. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Was I right and did I join in with the assassination of Stubbs? :blink:

Take your time, you're still trying to prove Livi have a better defence than us. :byebye

Did i say u did. Paranoia .... Yeah its really hard to prove as we have shipped 7 goals to their 4 in last 3 games. Its hard i know to understand but its simple maths really...

Edited by DougJamie

I wasn't at all for Miller at the start of the window and was relieved he went to Livi as I felt he'd do more damage there than good with us. 

However, given the way this window has gone, the obvious deficiencies in the squad, the lack of viable striking options and the energy Miller can still bring, he's probably worth the risk. 

I'd still much rather we pushed the boat out and brought in Greg Stewart though. 

Edited by djchapsticks

5 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

If it transpires that Stubbs has chased Gavin Reilly away only to be replace him with 38 year old Kenny Miller and our recent form continues I don't think I'll be making it a priority to get to many games while Stubbs is calling the shots. Even to talk about waiting to speak to Miller about signing and giving him time to settle his contractual stuff at Livingston doesn't suggest there are many other signings close to getting over the line. With under 10 days to go this is looking like one of our most clueless transfer windows ever and it was a key one to get right, or to at least sign 3 -5 solid  signings that worked out well and improved  the quality of what we had on top of the nucleus from last year's squad.

Aw diddums. You’ll be missed. In fact, I’m not at all sure the club will survive without your dedicated support. They’ll probably put one of those messages on the scoreboard at half time. Please come back Dibble. We need you. 

Watch the door doesn’t hit you on the vagina on the way out. 

You just know my team selections are better than Stubbs has managed, not that I'm a Stubbs hater [emoji12]

9 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aw diddums. You’ll be missed. In fact, I’m not at all sure the club will survive without your dedicated support. They’ll probably put one of those messages on the scoreboard at half time. Please come back Dibble. We need you. 

Watch the door doesn’t hit you on the vagina on the way out. 

Classy.