Kenny Miller Free Agent

2 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

Just another banal, moronic post to add to the thousands of others you have made on here

:wacko:

Wring yirself out and stop abusing decent people. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
22 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
The same Shankland that scored two against them last week?

Michael Moffat also scored against Dundee in the same game. Should we sign him too?

Good player who has been performing well and scoring goals for years albeit in the championship and league 1

Edited by Big Yards

20 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Mullen is a good player 2 league games in 2 goals I would expect him to score tomorrow also. Unlucky at ibrox when he hit the bar. This in the top league. 

Don't you dare try to get in the way of the negativity now...

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Look more regularly - Updated every 5 minutes if there is fresh news on a topic.

Up to you.

I stopped using Newsnow about a decade ago when social media became the place to go for news as it happens, before it goes to "print" as it were. Still a good resource if you're wanting a rundown on what's been in the news over the past few hours or days though. 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Only he has a lot more options now than last week one of which is to go abroad.

Thank God for that. We need Kenny Miller like a hole in the head right now

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

IF.....Miller plays regularly, he will not only score against us, but several other teams this season.

I for one don’t regard this as dodging a bullet, I believe it’s a missed opportunity.

I’m disappointed.

I think Miller has split the support, for various reasons.

A 2 year deal, if true, is something that would have sent many on here into another frenzy.

Overall I would have liked him to come to St Mirren but his age is a major factor.

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

IF.....Miller plays regularly, he will not only score against us, but several other teams this season.

I for one don’t regard this as dodging a bullet, I believe it’s a missed opportunity.

I’m disappointed.

He scored three goals last season, one goal in seven games this season and three of those games were against lower league opposition. He's 38 and past it. Two year deal? McCann must have lost it even more than Stubbs