Kenny Miller Free Agent

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

IF.....Miller plays regularly, he will not only score against us, but several other teams this season.

I for one don’t regard this as dodging a bullet, I believe it’s a missed opportunity.

I’m disappointed.

I'm indifferent.

Stubbs has lost the plot, and we'd be a shambles with or without Miller.

No doubt time will have been wasted chasing Miller at the expense of pursuing other options.

What a clusterf**k.

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

He scored three goals last season, one goal in seven games this season and three of those games were against lower league opposition. He's 38 and past it. Two year deal? McCann must have lost it even more than Stubbs 

Bold statement Hendo. Let’s bookmark these posts then wait and see. 

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

This is the first encouraging piece of news in a good while.  Missing out on an expensive, over-the-hill dud is a chunk of good luck but having him sign for one of our main relegation-fight rivals is definitely a Brucie bonus. 

Aye, but the bad news is that he isn't coming despite the best efforts of our deranged manager.

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye, but the bad news is that he isn't coming despite the best efforts of our deranged manager.
I've no doubt the 2 year contract was a major factor in him deciding to sign for Dundee.

2 years, ffs

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Yes , we were in first , Dundee "matched" our offer , he went there. A choice of two cluster f**ks and he chose the other one.  Dear oh dear !

I’d imagine Kenny Miller is more likely to score the goals that keep Dundee up than any of our strikers who appear to be of a poor standard. It’s very strange that he would rather travel three hours per day to Dundee than sign for us. He wants nothing to do with us and this is a worry . Nobody of any standing will come near us. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

After your needy "to defend myself" post today you still don't see you're a simple, sad individual with nothing worthwhile to add but the easy option of adding to a difficult situation at every opportunity.

Gies a brek, preferably arm or leg. :byebye

Another of your quality responses to someone ?. Ever thought others may feel the same about you big time ?