Kenny Miller Free Agent

Just as time is running out for us to sign anyone decent, so it is about time some people on here grow up and stop making snidey (and worse) comments at fellow contributors to this forum.

On a football fans forum it is natural that there will be some hostile and even indelicate remarks exchanged.

However, most people on here want to exchange views (and even argue) on St Mirren related issues and topics not witness schoolboy inane rantings between adolescents.

29 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

The likes of you truely f**ked the forum a while ago :nerd

Why ? 

The Forum is great and has been thriving for a long time. 

Why don't you dry yir eyes and pants and thank Smokie and the rest for their contributions ? 

24 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The guy doesn't get the damage he does on here. Just does not get it and worse..simply doesn't care. Like a bull in a  China shop. His influence is malign.  The forum has fallen back since he reemerged from the Sin Bin. 

Wrong Ricky. 

Forum is absolutely fine. 

16 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ha Ha. She’s a dead ringer! Is it bad that I’d say I’d pump her, whilst saying she’s a dead ringer for KM. I do like him as a player, but no that much.

Is it bad to make comments like that about a woman who has had her photo taken and distributed online without permission?

If you need to ask that, you have a serious problem.

You and the person who posted it are nothing short of sleazy, creepy perverts. :blink:

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Is it bad to make comments like that about a woman who has had her photo taken and distributed online without permission?

If you need to ask that, you have a serious problem.

You and the person who posted it are nothing short of sleazy, creepy perverts. :blink:

Nope. She’ll be delighted when she hears I want to pump her.

18 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Just as time is running out for us to sign anyone decent, so it is about time some people on here grow up and stop making snidey (and worse) comments at fellow contributors to this forum.

On a football fans forum it is natural that there will be some hostile and even indelicate remarks exchanged.

However, most people on here want to exchange views (and even argue) on St Mirren related issues and topics not witness schoolboy inane rantings between adolescents.

Well said.

58 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

FS cannae go FFS, he's got a disability.

5 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Patently clear to who? I'm no more a twat than everyone on here all having a bit of fun and banter. You dish it out but can't take it. I can take it so go your hardest.

disability
dɪsəˈbɪlɪti/
noun
  1. 1. 
    a physical or mental condition that limits a person's movements, senses, or activities.
    "children with severe physical disabilities"

Now you have to agree that you definitely have a mental condition that limits your thinking, and your activities. Like the ability to attend St Mirren games.

Why did you find my post worthy of a ban? That seems a little odd. Especially coming from you. Get out and smell the roses FS.

If you think calling anyone "disabled" is acceptable, that says more about you than me.

As for dishing it out, there's a line, you've crossed ya cnut. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Oh dear. You are comparing zico with Kenny Dalglish.

He was good, granted, but to make that comparison Zico would need to have played for Liverpool, won the European Cup, won 100 caps for Scotland to do that.

But, hey ho. If yer auntie had baws.

default_1eye.gif
No I wasn't.
However if it helps you continue to be argumentative on every thread go ahead.

Just now, helpmaboab said:

I'm glad a 'crossed the line' tough guy. Maybe you'll think twice an STFU or at least now know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of comments that are uncomfortable. You've been doing that to others for as long as I can remember. Sometimes it takes a poke in the eye to get some folks' attention. Suffer in yer jocks. Think twice before you give others shit in future.

Aye, we'll see. 

22 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Has KM signed?

This has already been answered, wrong thread.

56 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nae point looking on this thread mate. This is all about arguing over the merits of Lawrence Shankland and pumpin burds.

Ye’ll need tae look on the Kenny Miller thre.........oh!