Kenny Miller Free Agent

I know we are interested, and that if he goes it will be £200k or less, likely around £150k and a player. He will be bid for, the only question is will we be back in?
imagine the meltdown come Christmas if we are still struggling for goals and the likes of Dundee have left us rooted with Livi at the bottom on the back of Shanks goals for them??? £150k will look like an absolute snip then!
I can imagine the meltdown with the Dundee fans seeing their team routed at the bottom of the league and having no money, after spending their last 200K on Shankland who had failed to open his account after playing 12 games since moving from Ayr [emoji23]

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

I can imagine the meltdown with the Dundee fans seeing their team routed at the bottom of the league and having no money, after spending their last 200K on Shankland who had failed to open his account after playing 12 games since moving from Ayr emoji23.png

The same Shankland that scored two against them last week?

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Boooo....................obviously you're not a true supporter...................do you have any spare tins of soup in the cupboard, could redeem yourself? 

Don't involve me - I'm Switzerland. 

37 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Yip that's him, but maybe being able to score against shit like Dundee isn't hard since Mullen managed it twice as well  :lol:

Its funny how many ways people want to have their cake and eat it?

Mullen is a great striker - Actually he only averages below 6 a season

Shankland is crap - But we compare him to Mullen... see above

I think Kenny may head to Dundee now with old team mate McCann.

I hope we still have room in the budget for someone to play on the left with a bit of pace for me that’s what we are severely lacking.

With mikey Johnstone starting for Celtic tonight it is looking more unlikely that he will be loaned out.☹️

5 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

I hope we still have room in the budget for someone to play on the left with a bit of pace for me that’s what we are severely lacking.

With mikey Johnstone starting for Celtic tonight it is looking more unlikely that he will be loaned out.☹️

Always possible buddies1877 but the next 24 hours should make things clear about where KM will end up. 

Agree on the need for pace.  I joined some local Celtic fans to watch part of the game and MJ looked very good early on but faded and was subbed. 

Looks a real talent however so game time might suit everybody. 

15 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Why? 

3 minutes ago, elvis said:

Listened to radio there they are wondering if Miller would still be registered as a player and would we have to pay a fee for him. 

As AS said... He had contractual issues to sort out with Livvy before speaking with KM.  Looks like they were. 

1 minute ago, theknickerwetter said:

Pretty much an expected respose from you . You and your wee pal peddle the same sort of pash on here , to the nth degree . yeah the Forum IS great if someone wants to read your pash. .

Do yourself a favour, get another alias and stop slithering around the forum contributing feck all in  11 years. :byebye

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Do yourself a favour, get another alias and stop slithering around the forum contributing feck all in  11 years. :byebye

More manure spreading from the sad man.  Such a bore. 

Meanwhile for those of us interestéd in the topic....... 

8 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

Pretty much an expected respose from you . You and your wee pal peddle the same sort of pash on here , to the nth degree . yeah the Forum IS great if someone wants to read your pash

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

More manure spreading from the sad man.  Such a bore. 

Meanwhile for those of us interestéd in the topic....... 

Yet you "liked" this drivel above?:1eye

If you weren't consistently an utter fool people could think you're a wind up merchant. :lol: