Kenny Miller Free Agent

If, as has been mooted Stubbzo wants Miller to coach the forwards, as well as be available to play, then there is a BIG overarching reason for that! I mean if your going to shell out more on a tranfer than you have done in a generation, you want to make sure your acquisition is properly coached, and maintained..!

seems it may well not be either, or....?

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Thought we may have tried to get an attacking player signed before this game. Lack of activity is worrying. 

We are still trying Ethan but I share your concern.

Players have to be willing to sign for us.

Celtic likely to loan out up to 5 players.

Some have been linked with us, others with Dundee.

5 minutes ago, pod said:

Has he taken the Dundee gig.

I genuinely don't give two hoots.

All the interest and clamour surrounding this only goes to highlight what would appear to be the paucity of decent options available to us just now.

I'm not pointing the finger at Stubbs or the club over this, incidentally, it is just the situation we find ourselves in. We are still a bit away from being the finished article, though, so I hope Miller isn't the sum of our ambitions and efforts just now.

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

I genuinely don't give two hoots.

All the interest and clamour surrounding this only goes to highlight what would appear to be the paucity of decent options available to us just now.

I'm not pointing the finger at Stubbs or the club over this, incidentally, it is just the situation we find ourselves in. We are still a bit away from being the finished article, though, so I hope Miller isn't the sum of our ambitions and efforts just now.

I don't think that he is the only option Drew but he is news worthy.

I'd be happy if AS can do his business outside the public gaze though and if the KM story takes gives us air time then good.

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Here is an update for St Mirren

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/SPFL/St+Mirren

A number of things added today

3 out of the 4 are taken from St Mirren's own website.

I use Newsnow most days but find it repetitive as most of the stories are taken from the same source/agency.

2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

3 out of the 4 are taken from St Mirren's own website.

I use Newsnow most days but find it repetitive as most of the stories are taken from the same source/agency.

As you say - They use Source Material and bring the stuff together - thats the purpose of the site.

My post clearly says 'people' make those conflicting statements, not any one individual. And it is a bizarre contradictory viewpointnheld by several posters on here.  
Wonder if they will support, or slate him when he's signed?
Hard to know if your talking to me, all forum members or the moon [emoji23]