Welcome Lee Hodson ( loan )

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Before he plays a game, somebody on here must know if he is going to be any good. 

Well....? 

Not Sure, if he is anything like his namesake at The Rangers then I'm quite optimistic about him signing as his namesake appeared to be a decent player :P

2 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Rangers fans are rejoicing to get rid of him and reckon he'll gift them another 9 points - questionable if he'd be allowed to play against them under his loan terms or if we'll be in the same half of the split come the last 5 games!

Rangers fans are bawbags that know FA about anything.

41 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Rangers fans are rejoicing to get rid of him and reckon he'll gift them another 9 points - questionable if he'd be allowed to play against them under his loan terms or if we'll be in the same half of the split come the last 5 games!

Rangers fans also think they are still gunning for 55 titles/think we made up the bottle incident/blame Osijek fans for getting themselves stabbed/think the referees are all against them/other ridiculous notions (delete as appropriate)

52 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I don't know about that - Sevco might just manage to squeeze into the top six along with us.

My Rangers work mate said thanks to me for St Mirren taking him off their hands, he’s crap [emoji23][emoji23] Only time will tell.

My sources from Castle Greyskull [emoji185] have informed me the lad is a good defender but not so good going forward, probable just what we need at the moment.  al give him 20mins then make my mind up  :rolleyes:

A solid left back could give Stubbs the option of getting Coulson further up the pitch. Coulson isn’t the best defensively, but is magic bombing forward and attacking. Looks like a good signing to me.

My sources from Castle Greyskull [emoji185] have informed me the lad is a good defender but not so good going forward, probable just what we need at the moment.  al give him 20mins then make my mind up  default_rolleyes.gif

20 mins, that’s more than some on here. [emoji12]

Just now, Wendy Saintss said:

Surely we can’t be signing a right back? Brazil told us that everyone had already finalised their squads! emoji23.png

Didn't you post this earlier, Andy, or am I living in some kind of blood curdlingly hellish extra dimension that plays your posts on a remorseless loop?