Welcome Lee Hodson ( loan )

16 hours ago, W6Saint said:

There he is...

You ought to get a hobby other than this forum (or block anyone who doesn't share your view):rolleyes:

1 assist from Hodson and a goal from Obika and you're all over every inch of the forum with some weird sanctimonious cringefest. Sometimes it's almost like some members don't give a toss about the actual results, more about point scoring on the internet...

Delighted for them both, and the much criticised Durmus. Waters is another who has been impressive of late and has came in for stick.

A lot of words when you could just have posted "I was wrong".

Why the need to make a disparaging remark about a player that had just signed?

In case you hadn't noticed, Obika has scored four goals in the last three games.

Is counting an area for improvement too?

Edited by FTOF

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

A lot of words when you could just have posted "I was wrong".

Why the need to make a disparaging remark about a player that had just signed?

In case you hadn't noticed, Obika has scored four goals in the last three games.

Is counting an area for improvement too?

You are an odd character aren't you.

I voiced my concerns that Hodson brought less attacking threat than McGinn did. He has made some errors defensively, however, he was great in the second half last night.

Up until around the Aberdeen game I had questioned our attack as a WHOLE (not downright abuse like many on here either). Since Jakubiak came into the picture, Durmus has improved and Obika is less isolated our attack looks far better.

Is this all good with you Mr St Mirren?

After all, this is an opinion forum. Is not being a sanctimonious tube another room for improvement for yourself sir?

Edited by W6Saint

I voiced my concerns that Hodson brought less attacking threat than McGinn did. He has made some errors defensively, however, he was great in the second half last night.
Up until around the Aberdeen game I had questioned our attack as a WHOLE (not downright abuse like many on here either). Since Jakubiak came into the picture, Durmus has improved and Obika is less isolated our attack looks far better.
After all, this is an opinion forum. Is not being a sanctimonious tube another room for improvement for yourself sir?

^^^^^^ someone just can’t handle being wrong [emoji23]

Go back and read your original stand alone criticism before he kicked a ball for us. You were talking shite. Just as well Hodson is a better football player than you are at posting on an internet forum.[emoji1787]

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

Go back and read your original stand alone criticism before he kicked a ball for us. You were talking shite. Just as well Hodson is a better football player than you are at posting on an internet forum.emoji1787.png

Can we stop pretending our support had never seen him play before for a start.

I never stated he was an outright bad player, I insinuated that McGinn was better at attacking (IMO of course) - and that's the thing about football, it's 90% opinions and 10% facts. Something you fail to grasp.

It is also my opinion you offer nothing to the forum but this weird elitest, morally superior attitude you try to slap all over the place. You're entitled to your opinions on things though so I tend to simply ignore the dross you post, just as you are entitled to ignore the dross I post. :D