Best team of managers challenge

Great thread... now we’re over that, here’s a challenge for all you anally retentive super fans... can you come up with a good St Mirren starting XI made up only of men who have managed us? Off the top of my head I could come up with some excellent fantasy midfield formations, and front men, the odd defender too. Who can knit together a whole team though? Yeah, great thread.... :P I’m not sure if a goalie has ever went on to manage us, so if there isn’t one, which outfield player who managed us could do a turn between the sticks? :)

Edited by pozbaird

Fotheringham

Ross Clunie Reid Cunningham

Teale Fitzpatrick Miller

Bryceland Flavell

Rankin

Subs: Morrison Humphries Bone MacPherson
I think that's about the lot apart from Iain Munro. I know what people think of him because of his volte face after only 24 hours or so but he is one THE very best players I have ever seen in a black and white jersey. He could play left back, defensive mid, left mid and left wing. If he had been born Dutch he would have hunners of caps. So he would be in my starting XI anywhere at all.

22 minutes ago, rabuddies said:
57 minutes ago, SBS said:
Fotheringham

Ross Clunie Reid Cunningham

Teale Fitzpatrick Miller

Bryceland Flavell

Rankin

Subs: Morrison Humphries Bone MacPherson

I think that's about the lot apart from Iain Munro. I know what people think of him because of his volte face after only 24 hours or so but he is one THE very best players I have ever seen in a black and white jersey. He could play left back, defensive mid, left mid and left wing. If he had been born Dutch he would have hunners of caps. So he would be in my starting XI anywhere at all.

Can Frank McGarvey count as a candidate when him and Fitzy ran the gaff? Just think, we might have had Guti in that team. :D