Sign in to follow this  
shull

How The Feck Are The Former Saints Dudes Doing ?

One of my friends is a Villa Fan who asked me about Mcginn when he was rumoured to be joining, gave him a good writeup , last night got messaged by him saying I wasn't wrong that he is a class act and Villa faithful love him already as not only is does he seem to have everything ability wise but is also a great battler.

Looking good for him so far

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

5 out of 12

I stand corrected. I was sure they'd drawn the last 3 before yesterday. Still just the one defeat though.

Edited by stlucifer

They have  won a single game in the last 4 with draws in the last 2 home games and a defeat this weekend.

It will be interesting to see how much the board will stand by him if that run doesn't get sorted soon.

This is a tricky spell for him, make no mistake. Sunderland are not known for being patient.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:32 AM, renfrew said:

Jack getting the sack then  :rolleyes:

L  On 9/16/2018 at 1:15 AM, linwoodLid:

Linwood Buddie had said:

I think Sunderland need to shift all big earners before they can bring in new players in January.

As Oaksoft says, Sunderland are not noted for being patient with managers but I think Jack R will be OK this season.

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

They have  won a single game in the last 4 with draws in the last 2 home games and a defeat this weekend.

It will be interesting to see how much the board will stand by him if that run doesn't get sorted soon.

This is a tricky spell for him, make no mistake. Sunderland are not known for being patient.

Nonsense. Bob Kyle lasted 25 years :rolleyes: