Who's in Goals

This is maybe a stupid question. I don't get to many, in fact any, reserve games but according to the website we only have 6 players in the reserves and none of them are Goal Keepers.

With Rogers out for the unforeseeable does that mean Sammy has to play every week for the reserves too. They play Rangers on Monday. Maybe Danny Mullen could play in goals.

There is a rumour on Facebook (provenance unknown) that Heaton had a training injury and will also be missing for some time.

Anyone want to play for the wee Team

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

This is maybe a stupid question. I don't get to many, in fact any, reserve games but according to the website we only have 6 players in the reserves and none of them are Goal Keepers.

With Rogers out for the unforeseeable does that mean Sammy has to play every week for the reserves too. They play Rangers on Monday. Maybe Danny Mullen could play in goals.

There is a rumour on Facebook (provenance unknown) that Heaton had a training injury and will also be missing for some time.

Anyone want to play for the wee Team

Good point East Lothian.  More immediately, who will be on the bench as our keeper for the first team this weekend? 

Edited by St.Ricky

Just now, linwood buddie said:

Maybe not then.

Only other keeper I know of is the young boy Muir.  As mentioned was on the bench last week as Rodgers was ineligible as per his loan agreement.

Think if Rodgers is going to be out for a while we need to cancel the loan and get someone else in. Can't rely on an 18 year old. Need someone who will push Sammy and keep him on form. 

5 hours ago, alwaysabuddy said:

May well be ex rangers youth Lewis Muir who we signed in July. He was on the bench last Saturday due to Rogers being ineligible to play against parent club.

43 minutes ago, SBS said:

Only other keeper I know of is the young boy Muir.  As mentioned was on the bench last week as Rodgers was ineligible as per his loan agreement.

Cheers guys. I wasn't aware Lewis Muir had been signed. No trace of him on the website squad and I don't get to see the reserves. 

Thanks guys.

I still suspect our next signing may be a keeper though and not Miller or Shankland

2 hours ago, Drew said:

We'll likely see a loan deal for a keeper being completed by the end of next week.

Might be possibly waiting to know the potential length of Rogers injury before committing to 3/6months or full season for an emergency loan? I imagine you are right there, can't see them sticking to Muir as N2.