Stubbs can go now

15 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

We need about 5 EXPERIENCED players in this week. I feel sorry for the loanees flung in at the deep end. Whether we sign anyone is anybody’s guess but a blind man can see the problems. A strong commanding centre half, a central midfielder, a winger and at least one experienced striker required

As for those calling for the manager’s head after 3 league games. Ffs have a word with yourselves

Not 3 games... all the league cup games too.  I have zero confidence in Stubbs after that performance today.  Also the constant blaming the players line is starting to wear thin too, your team, your signings, your tactics Mr Stubbs.

Yes he did get lucky took a complete novice as manager who turned out to be an amazing manager for us nothing in Jack Ross's career up to then would have led you to believe that would be the case therefore he got lucky.

If you would like to repeat your f*** comment to my face message me and we can meet up any time anywhere.

Nothing but glowing references from people he had coached then as assistant at Dumbarton clearly played his part in getting Murray the job with us. Goes to Alloa does a brilliant job.

Was the correct and brilliant appointment from Gordon Scott.

Stubbs appears to be a really bad appointment carrying on where he left from Rotherham.

And on your last comment got f**k yourself you knuckle dragging goon.

11 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

If he goes he’s leaving a team of hopeless players. A new manager has no chance 

Well we have no chance with him as manager so do we stick with a hopeless manager and rubbish players? I think we have some good players actually but he can't coach them apparently....

That was embarrassing today. First time missus saw Saints ( yes its her fault) Huge big Livi defenders and he drops Smith. Pounderpuff midfield and clueless defence. Worst display since the dark days. Also what the hell were the subs all about. Easiest game Livi will have all season....

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Hard to disagree with this. Based on what I've seen so far, and how Stubbs has spoken, I have no confidence that he can turn this round.

Sadly, I think the rumours about unrest within the squad look very plausible. I carefully watched the likes of McGinn and Magennis this afternoon, and there really weren't enjoying their fitba one little bit. When that is the case, there tends to be an underlying issue.

No point in calling for his head, though, as there is no way that Scott will bag him just now. Not a chance.

I agree but he will be witness to one of the worst teams ever to play in the top league and in my opinion guaranteed to be relegated long long before season is over. Unless he does something pretty dam quick. 

8 minutes ago, Drew said:

Hard to disagree with this. Based on what I've seen so far, and how Stubbs has spoken, I have no confidence that he can turn this round.

Sadly, I think the rumours about unrest within the squad look very plausible. I carefully watched the likes of McGinn and Magennis this afternoon, and there really weren't enjoying their fitba one little bit. When that is the case, there tends to be an underlying issue.

No point in calling for his head, though, as there is no way that Scott will bag him just now. Not a chance.

I'm not so sure . GS is no idiot and based on that assertion i think he'll be thinking about it, even if he doesn't say it publicly.

Edited by proudtobeabuddy

21 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

As for those calling for the manager’s head after 3 league games. Ffs have a word with yourselves

Doesn't matter if it's 3 games or 30 games , the players, in the main , aren't playing for him , he need s to go quickly for us to have any chance of survival !

Got f**k yourself maybe when you learn to write properly you can call someone a Knuckle dragger.

Take it you don't want to meet up then back in the day we called people like you Shi*ebags.

Maybe see you at a game sometime soon.

Back in the day and now we call people like you arseholes.

Have no interest in fighting a St Mirren fan because he talks Shite on a forum.

Keep up the threats [emoji106]

You look like a real big hard man bashing those keys

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Got f**k yourself maybe when you learn to write properly you can call someone a Knuckle dragger.

Take it you don't want to meet up then back in the day we called people like you Shi*ebags.

Maybe see you at a game sometime soon.

I think you may have some unresolved issues.

That is worryingly spooky. There are clear parallels between his time at Rotherham and now.

9 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Keep up the threats emoji106.png

To be fair , you talk shite as well. You said that some of the abuse today stemmed from the online anti-Stubbs campaign , which is complete bollocks. The abuse was because we were shite , end of !

Keep up the threats [emoji106]

Where did I say I wanted to fight you??? You have disagreed with a number of posters on here over last hour or so but as far as I can see you only told 1 to F*** off & a Knuckle Dragging Goon think was the expression you used I asked you to meet to repeat your insults not to fight.

It's actually ok to have a different opinion than someone else without the stupid insults I think Gordon Scott got lucky you don't that should have been the end of the story but when someone tells me to F*** off not going to let it pass.

Your move mate.

Let's not just put this down to a home loss which hard to please fans can't accept. This was an easy win against a team we finished far ahead of last season, a team we didn't get a shot on target against. If the final score had been 4-0 to them it wouldn't have flattered them. The players are not all bad so therefore Stubbs can't inspire them and we must replace him with someone who can.

4 minutes ago, DLBud said:

That is worryingly spooky. There are clear parallels between his time at Rotherham and now.

15 minutes ago, Thorizaar said:

Someone should send that link to GS

Where did I say I wanted to fight you??? You have disagreed with a number of posters on here over last hour or so but as far as I can see you only told 1 to F*** off & a Knuckle Dragging Goon think was the expression you used I asked you to meet to repeat your insults not to fight.

It's actually ok to have a different opinion than someone else without the stupid insults I think Gordon Scott got lucky you don't that should have been the end of the story but when someone tells me to F*** off not going to let it pass.

Your move mate.

So you wanted to meet up just to hear my voice say “got lucky f**k off”

[emoji23]

Il try to avoid bad language in future didn’t realise it would hurt your feelings so much

Stubbs has to be given time. Christmas then review.

I have to admit though there are worrying signs. Everyone of the signings IMO would not have got in our team last season and we look a poorer team. With the window still open let’s hope he pulls a few quality signings out the bag. Then give him time to gel the squad and see where we are at Christmas.

I remember Stubbs at Hibs playing excellent football but it looks like he is trying to go direct with us which is not pretty. We are struggling for goals and leaking at the other end which is also worrying.

IMO too early to contemplating sacking him.

1 minute ago, DLBud said:

You would like to think that how things got so bad, so quickly, during the clusterf**k at Rotherham would have been a key question at his interview.

To be fair if it he hadn't been shite at Rotherham we wouldn't have him as manager right now. Obviously the hope was Rotherham was a blip in his career... appears not.