Stubbs can go now

1 hour ago, lenziebud said:

Yep you usual response. Bland and no content.

Last week you were waiting for stats ? 

St Mirren 0  Livi 2 (going on 5). 

One day the penny will drop for you

Noticed you never added your level of support for the club ?

Level of support...................that's rich coming form a boo boy. :lol:

100% true that Cammy has been told he can find another club.
Did I not say  there would be a melt down with regards to Saturdays team line up?
Not saying that this is untrue but if you are saying it's 100% true you need to provide a source or link Jack.
In other news, I had a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Holly Willoughby. 200%

Do you honestly have faith in Stubbs to bring in ANYONE of ability after the transfer window we've had?!
This is his squad. Everyone agreed that we needed improvement but he's ripped Jack Ross' side apart almost out of principle and he ultimately should and will be to blame for all of our many shortcomings. Even the players from last season who are still here are either going or you feel can go if they want to. 
No one will tell me that any of the new faces in that side today were even a marginal improvement on the most mediocre of the players who have been allowed to leave. 

Be careful. I was shot down for saying this!

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Level of support...................that's rich coming form a boo boy. :lol:

Never booed SMFC in my life. So again noticed that you never gave your level of support apart from spending your life on a forum being a smart@rse

Also 

I have this feeling that Ross MAY be out his depth in Championship

is different to

I have this feeling that Ross IS  out his depth in Championship

Finally when do you think we should be holding Stubbs to account, just to nail you down on it ?. Bet you don't answer

Just now, lenziebud said:

Never booed SMFC in my life. So again noticed that you never gave your level of support apart from spending your life on a forum being a smart@rse

Also 

I have this feeling that Ross MAY be out his depth in Championship

is different to

I have this feeling that Ross IS  out his depth in Championship

Finally when do you think we should be holding Stubbs to account, just to nail you down on it ?. Bet you don't answer

Squirm around all you like....................

Stubbs should be held accountable, but not after 3 fecking league games, or less for you, ya walloper. :lol:

Take the SMISA cash, go to marathon bet and stick it all on Hearts to win next week at 3/4. A sure bet if ever there was one. If you fancy a gamble then correct scores of 2-0 and above will bring a nice return. Not a gambler so will stick with the hearts win.  Easy
They are two teams I would never bet on because they have both burst so many coupons in the past.

I may just stick a wee Hearts win on next week in the hope that they burst another coupon.

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Squirm around all you like....................

Stubbs should be held accountable, but not after 3 fecking league games, or less for you, ya walloper. :lol:

"Squirm around all you like....................",  quality response !

So how many of his new signings have you seen play, who do you rate ?

Were you there yesterday ?

Do you still think we are better than Livingston ?

Your clueless about the club cause you never attend.

Tell me one aspect of Stubbs management that has been acceptable.

right now Stubbs being held accountable by the vast majority of SMFC fans who attend and worse than that by his own players !

No mate you are the walloper, as you put it last week a ZOOMER

44 minutes ago, st jock said:

Not saying that this is untrue but if you are saying it's 100% true you need to provide a source or link Jack.
In other news, I had a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Holly Willoughby. 200%

Do you seriosly think I would divulge my source to you on here? I've not said owt on here that hasn't turned out to be true.

Good for you if  that's what floats your boat!

2 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

"Squirm around all you like....................",  quality response !

So how many of his new signings have you seen play, who do you rate ?

Were you there yesterday ?

Do you still think we are better than Livingston ?

Your clueless about the club cause you never attend.

Tell me one aspect of Stubbs management that has been acceptable.

right now Stubbs being held accountable by the vast majority of SMFC fans who attend and worse than that by his own players !

No mate you are the walloper, as you put it last week a ZOOMER

Quality response..............:lol:

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

The McGinn cash is a windfall that was only confirmed this month - quick work! :rolleyes:

It's also a pretty significant sum for us - we have a history of running as close to breakeven as possible, I'd be surprised if extra money isn't made available to Stubbsy.

Well that would be a waste of money!

5 hours ago, melmac said:

The club should be talking to their lawyers about getting out the contracts. The secret is to see things are not working early and deal with it, leaving it longer is mismanagement.

And why would any manager, or player ever take the risk of signing a contract with st mirren again if they could (which they cant) rip up his contract?

12 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Season so far -

League cup , first objective, get out group = achieved

Away tie in knock out stage against Aberdeen, second best team for last 4 years : defeat = no shame

Win first league game = achieved

Lose away to Sevco ,,a team spending millions of pounds- no shame

One unexpected poor defeat/display = Thread like this ?

FFS

Do you think we will still be in with a chance of taking something from the Hearts game by 3.30pm next Saturday?

Livi fan on pie and Bovril reckons they are in for Smith.

If that happens and we get Miller in return, that's the worst effective swap deal since losing Richardson to Dundee for Eric Sinclair. In fact, it's even worse than that one, as Smith is a lot younger than Richardson was back then.

I generally think managers should be allowed to manage without interference, but this is one time when I think the board need to intervene.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You're quite dim, and getting angrier makes you look even dimmer.............:lol:

30,234 posts, 19,642 likes..................away and calm down, it's only a daft football forum. :byebye

I'd have stuck at 19,642  but hey looks like your dimmer. BTW I'm not angry in any way, but nice deflection 

Do you seriosly think I would divulge my source to you on here? I've not said owt on here that hasn't turned out to be true.
Pm me then. I actually think it's likely, however the amount of crap that's made up on here makes me question everything I read about the club.

19 minutes ago, Jack the lad said:

Please say "Stubbs is getting the bullet " !:)

I dont want to see the guy lose his job but id like him to show a bit more of a human side.

Jack Ross biggest asset wasnt his tactical knowledge or transfer acumen but his personality and how he interacts with people.
He got the best out of a decent group of players and built a bridge between club and fans.

People are saying he (stubbs) shouldnt be compared to JR but that should happen always. I doubt that Stubbs hasnt seen the way Jack was, even when times were tough at the start and should at least do that part right. Little things like clapping the fans after a game and getting on the touchline for 90mins and out that seat would go a long way for me and many others.

If he showed a bit of passion for the club and its fanbase then he would maybe get an easier ride off the fans.