Stubbs can go now

9 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

How many on here willing to own up to booing their team yesterday?

the height of embarrassment imo, to actually pay to go and attack the team you say you support. Add to that tweets by people claiming to be in the know about Smith being told to leave..! There may well be major embarrassment ahead on that one, bit like the #teameck and argie pish.

You’ve been attacking the team you say you support for the last few years.

I was surrounded by disappointed supporters yesterday some even said clueless. Said my piece .However i need to come on here to read so called fans attacking the manager players and team and GS. Yesterday was pish we lost a game but what a bunch of knickerwetters.... oh and some internet "hard men".  What a bunch of fannies .....

Players come and go and managers like their own signings but the treatment of the likes of Cammy Smith is disgraceful if  rumours are true. Smith is one of the best players we have had for a few seasons now and if he is chased out of the club then its unforgiveable. So far there is not one signing i think is better than last season imo. I was not a fan of Stubbs before he signed and was warming to him after the Q and A session but its plane to see this is too big a job for him. We are a limited budget club so we need a manager capable of working on a shoestring and capable of galvanising a squad. Sadly Stubbs is neither. 

1 hour ago, div said:

You’ve been attacking the team you say you support for the last few years.

I am what the call a front stabber, i say my piece to the people concerned, and those who it may affect, and take the comeback like a man.

that shit on twitter with first Lee Mair, and the cringeworthy #teameck, and now the Smith stuff is pure gutter level fake news, with one objective to end someones career. Question is... who is putting you up to it, and creating this fake fan campaign to oust the manager?

could it be the spineless cretins who created this mess desperately trying to find an excuse to spunk three years worth of contract on a pay off, but trying to look like they 'listened to the fans'..?

you really think everyone is that f**king gullible?

Edit: there is a certain taxi driver who is close to putting it all out there, now that will be a read and a half!

Edited by Lord Pityme

I was at the game yesterday and it was shambolick.  I would not say the players did not try because I would say all off them did but as a team it was not working. However What annoyed me most was after the first goal went in the manager was no where to be seen for the whole game. I saw his assistants but not him and this does not bode well with me. To be honest I was hoping he was on the M8 with a torn up contract. Yes some will say it is to early however he had pre season. You build a team from the back with good defenders and Baird is the best we have the new guys are just not good enough. We have an ok midfield in fact to many midfield players and to be honest in my opinion up front players are ok. Kenny miller is not our answer we need better defenders and money spent there.  

Kenny Miller is 39 a few years ago we said Jim Goodwin was to old at 34 and his fitness was fantastic. I would have Jim back playing today as he is what we need not another forward.

I hope there was a clause in Stubbs contract as it was for 3 years. I think if there was no get out clause it  was very naive of the St Mirren board.

7 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Rumours on P & B now that Smith has already held talks with Livi. Not looking good if true.

Really? On P& B... well i never! Its almost like someone is being fed lines by the club to hasten the managers departure so the board can say well we only paid him off on his 3 year deal be ause the fans had turned on him. Ffs its embarrassing in how see-thru it is.

no wonder David Nicol wants to get the f**k out of it.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Really? On P& B... well i never! Its almost like someone is being fed lines by the club to hasten the managers departure so the board can say well we only paid him off on his 3 year deal be ause the fans had turned on him. Ffs its embarrassing in how see-thru it is.
no wonder David Nicol wants to get the f**k out of it.

Your posts become more and more absurd each and every week.

I am what the call a front stabber, i say my piece to the people concerned, and those who it may affect, and take the comeback like a man.
that shit on twitter with first Lee Mair, and the cringeworthy #teameck, and now the Smith stuff is pure gutter level fake news, with one objective to end someones career. Question is... who is putting you up to it, and creating this fake fan campaign to oust the manager?
could it be the spineless cretins who created this mess desperately trying to find an excuse to spunk three years worth of contract on a pay off, but trying to look like they 'listened to the fans'..?
Edit: there is a certain taxi driver who is close to putting it all out there, now that will be a read and a half!

So to summarise, you think the board are asking me to make up tweets about Cammy Smith so that they can sack Alan Stubbs?

Have you taken your meds old man?

Guest TPAFKATS
Squirm around all you like....................
Stubbs should be held accountable, but not after 3 fecking league games, or less for you, ya walloper. [emoji38]
Stubbs, like any manager, should be held accountable after each and every game.
In his case, he should be held accountable for the three league games, including the win against Dundee which was really lucky.
He should also be held accountable for the league Cup performances and his recruitment.

I  Think any reasonable person can decide for themselves why someone who does so much work for the club is releasing tweets to destabilise the manager. 

Never said the Cammy Smith story was made up, but i would guess it was more like "if you dont want to play the postion/formation i choose then you can always go sômewhere else" 

it is purile, guttersnipe shit fest tactics, by people who cant admit their mistakes. But hey if by some twist of fate the board announce they've paid the manager off because he'd lost the support.... well we can chew over the doings then.

Guest TPAFKATS
f**k me, that escalated quickly...

I  Think any reasonable person can decide for themselves why someone who does so much work for the club is releasing tweets to destabilise the manager. 
Never said the Cammy Smith story was made up, but i would guess it was more like "if you dont want to play the postion/formation i choose then you can always go sômewhere else" 
it is purile, guttersnipe shit fest tactics, by people who cant admit their mistakes. But hey if by some twist of fate the board announce they've paid the manager off because he'd lost the support.... well we can chew over the doings then.

“Releasing tweets to destabilise the manager”

I love that you think my twitter account is really that powerful.

You will of course have seen my tweet this morning saying that I remain supportive of the manager?

You said the Cammy Smith story was, and I quote, “fake news”. Fake news that Stubbs himself has since confirmed!

The recruitment (so far) has been poor. Too many ineffective loan signings (Madsen and Wilock in particular). I agree with previous comments about our philosophy of having experienced players playing alongside and helping to develop the homegrown talent at the club. Sure we needed to strengthen when we were promoted, but Stubbs has got this badly wrong. There have been too many players to gel together at once.

27 minutes ago, div said:

“Releasing tweets to destabilise the manager”

I love that you think my twitter account is really that powerful.

You will of course have seen my tweet this morning saying that I remain supportive of the manager?

You said the Cammy Smith story was, and I quote, “fake news”. Fake news that Stubbs himself has since confirmed!

So why would someone so closely linked with the club, relelease tweets of such an incendiary nature, knowing full well it will fuel the 'hang Stubbs' lynch mob? 

Luvin that follow up tweet, after stabbing someone in the back pledging your unswavering support! That could have been crafted by any politician, and Just like any House of Cards... it will all come tumbling down. No wonder David has had enough.

maybe we'll get the taxi driver to give his perspective on air in the aftermath?

Edited by Lord Pityme